Chapter 10

Eren's P.O.V.

I woke up earlier than Levi so I got a shower. The hot water runs down my back. It's really relaxing. I got out and wrapped a towel around my hips.

I heard a thump from the bedroom. I walked out to see Levi on the ground. He had fell on his butt. I leaned on the door frame to the bathroom. I started laughing.

Levi snapped his attention towards me. He growled making me laugh more. "Shut up you asshole! It's your fault I can't walk!" Levi growled. I laughed even harder. "Alright asshole help me up so I can get a bath." He growls.

I walk over to Levi and pick him up bridal style. He grunts and I walk to the bathroom. I set him down in the tub. He winced. "I'm sorry I hurt you." I said. He chuckled. "Eren it's fine. Last night was amazing. Okay it's fine." Levi said. I nodded and put some shampoo on his hair.

"That feels nice." Levi said. I chuckled and washed the shampoo out. I let him wash his body. I helped him out once he was finished. I walked out into my bedroom. "Hey Levi I brought you some clothes." I say leaving them on the counter.

Levi said a small thanks. I nodded and walked downstairs. I made some coffee and breakfast. Levi came down a little bit later. He was limping a little bit.

As we ate my phone went off. Hanji's number showed up on the screen. I looked at Levi who had a confused look on his face. 'Hanji' I mouthed towards Levi. He nodded and continued eating.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone. "Hey Eren! Are busy tonight?" She asked. "Not that I know of why?" I asked. "I need you tonight to sing. Mike had something come up." She said.

I sighed. "Alright I'll be there." I said. She said thanks and hung up. I looked at Levi and He laughed. I looked at the time it was around 1. Levi and I watched movies and cuddled on the couch.

Finally it was time to go. I walked up stairs and threw I on some black jeans and a red button up. Me and Levi left towards Hanji's bar. When we got there we were engulfed into a bear hug by Hanji.

I went towards the backstage and Hanji followed. "Do you have a song picked Eren?" She asked and I nodded. She walks out onstage and introduced herself. I walked out and they started to cheer. I nodded to Hanji and the music started.

I wanna be your man
You lover and your friend
I'm gonna love you true
I wanna be the one
You come home too

It was Friday night
The moon was bright
And the band was tight
And I was flyin high
when I met you
You didn't seem to mind
Spending your time
With this crazy guy
Who's eyes were wide
Open for you

For a time we had it good
I did the best I could
Till I lost you on The way
You stood up for yourself
Had to put us on the shelf
For another day

And I'll find some peace
This time I'll let you know
We gonna grow
I'm gonna show ya my
heart And soul
This time This time my love

I wanna be your man
Your lover and you friend
I'm gonna love you true
I wanna be the one
You come home to
I'm gonna treat you right
I'll do ya every night
My love

I'm feeling small When I make a call Full of alcohol
And there's dead air on the phone with you
With my disguise I didn't realize when I was hurting
I was hurting you too

So when I lost my way
Couldn't think of what to say
I watched us fall apart
There's an opportunity
Its here for you an me
To make another start

And I'll find some peace
This time I'll let you know
We gonna grow
I'm gonna show you my heart and soul
This time this time
My love

I wanna be your man
Your lover and your friend
I'm gonna love you true
I wanna be the one you come home to
I'm treat you right
I'll do ya every night
My love

We need to find a way
I need to follow through
I need to find the faith
To help us make it through
Make it through

Hold on to my heart
And my heart will carry you
Will carry you and never let you go
Hold on to my heart and my heart will carry you

I wanna be your man
Your lover and your friend
I'm gonna love you true
I wanna be the one you come home to
I'm gonna treat you right
I'll do ya every night
My love

I wanna be your man
Your lover and your friend
I'm gonna love you true
I wanna be the one you come home to
I'm gonna treat you right
I'll do ya every night
My love

Oh oh oh oh
Ah ah ah oh

Levi 's P.O.V.

I watched as Eren and Hanji went backstage. I walked over towards the bar and sat down. Eren walked out and the music started. He started singing and I listened to words and his voice.

I love hearing his voice it always calms me down. He finished singing and walked backstage. Everyone clapped and Eren walked over to me.

The whole time he sang I felt him looking at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I chuckled and He kissed me on my nose. "Hey Levi. Wanna go home?" Eren asked me.

I chuckled. "I'll come over for a bit but then I'll have to go back to my apartment. I have work tomorrow." I said. He made a pouty face and I kissed him.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked home hand in hand. He unlocked his door and walked in. I followed after him. "Hey Levi I have I quick question." Eren asked.

I looked at him and hummed a yes. "Do you wanna move in with me. I know it's probably further from your work bu-" I cut him off by pulling him into a kiss.

We pulled a part. "Yes Eren I'd love to live with you." I said. He smiled and pulled me into another kiss. He is the love of my life I can't deny that.