Chapter 7

Eren's P.O.V.

I woke up and Levi wast there. My arms hurt from the cuts from when I fell and jumped out Hanji's window. That was a mistake. I groaned getting up, I cracked my back and stretched.

I walk to the kitchen for some coffee and see a note. It was from Levi.

Hey brat,

I left this note so you wouldn't freak out about me being gone. Here's my number
(xxx-xxx-xxx)

I smiled at the note and set it back down. I have to work today at the café. Jean was sick so I have to fill in for him. I walk to the bathroom for a shower.

After that I throw on some black skinny jeans and a whit button up. Before I leave I throw on my black and white converse and grab my car keys.

I arrive at the café and walk in. I grab an aporon and walk to Armin's office. "Hey Ar what do you need me to do today." I asked sitting down. He smiled at me. "You're gonna be a waiter today." He said smiling. I nodded and walked out of his office.

Today was gonna be a long day. I walk to a table and asked for there order and see a certain raven haired sitting there. He smiled at me. "Hey brat." He said and I smiled. "Hey Levi fancy seeing you here." I said smiling. He chuckled. "Well I could say the same about you." He said smirking.

I sighed and shook my head. "Let me guess you want some tea?" I said. He nodded and chuckled. "You know me so well brat." He said. I wrote it down and chuckling I turn and take the order to Marco.

It's already time for my lunch. Armin took over while I grabbed a coffee and a sandwich. I walked over to where Levi was sitting at. "Mind if I sit here?" I ask and he nodded.

"So..why'd you leave?" I asked him. "I have a house too you know. Besides I don't want freeload off you." He said taking a sip of his tea. I nodded. I opened my mouth to reply but Armin called me back over.

Hanji texted me and wanted to know if I was gonna sing I said sure. I mean why not I don't have anything else better to do. I walked to Hanji's bar after work. I made my way to backstage to meet Hanji. She smiled and I went out on stage. I took a breath as the music started.

Tonight my head is spinning
I need something to pick me up
I've tried but nothing is working
I won't stop
I won't say I've had enough
Tonight
I stopped a fire
Tonight
I break away
Break
Away from everybody
Break
Away from everything
If you can't stand the way this place is
Take yourself
To higher places
Ohh

At night I feel like a vampire
It's not right
Well I just can't get enough
I'll try to get myself higher
Let's go
Were gonna light it up
Tonight We start the fire
Tonight we break away
Break
Away from everybody
Break
Away from everything
If you can't stand the way this place is
Take yourself
To higher places

I stopped while the music was playing and looked around the room. There was a man sitting in the corner staring at me. It made me uncomfortable. I started to sing again.

If you can't stand the way this place is
Take yourself
To higher places
Break
Away from everybody
Break
Away from everything
If you can't stand the way this place is
Take yourself
To higher places
Ooh
Higher places
Ooh
To higher places
Ooh
Higher places
Take yourself to higher places

The song ended and I walked backstage.

Levi 's P.O.V.

I left the café after Eren's lunch break was over. I walked to my job. My phone buzzed someone was calling. "Levi I'm sorry please take me back!!. I'm so sorry Oluo used me to break us up!!" Petra said crying.

I sighed irritated. "Petra no. I've already found someone else. He treats me better than you ever did." I said. She growls. "It's that Eren kid isn't it!?" She growls. I sighed and run my fingers through my raven locks.

"I'm right aren't I?!" She exclaims angrily. "Yes it is Eren. He's the one. So stay away you bitch." I growl. She gasped and I hang up. I had Shit loads of work and it was Hell. I finally got them finished.

I walked out the doors and started walking to Hanji's bar. It was only 9 and it was open until midnight. I made it there in 15 minutes. I walked in and saw Hanji. I walked over towards her. "Oi, Shit glasses. Where's the brat?" I asked her.

She looked at me then replied. "I don't know where he went. After he sang he went backstage. He just disappeared." She said looking at me. "He just disappeared!? Why didn't you go check on him?!" I exclaimed angrily.

I rushed past her and ran backstage. I saw Eren's phone on the ground. I picked it up and growled. "Petra.." I spat with hate. Hanji walked up behind me. "What do you mean Petra?" Hanji said.

I turned towards Hanji. "I mean she's the one who took Eren! She found out I like him. And I don't even know if he feels the same way!" I said

I felt a sharp pain in on my right cheek. Hanji had slapped me. "Calm down. We WILL find Eren. Now let's go!" She said dragging me out of the bar. I was frozen. "Now if you were Petra where would you put someone you hate?" Hanji said thinking.

I stopped and thought for a moment. I racked my brain for a thought. Then it hit me. "The Basement!" I said and Hanji nodded. We jumped in my car and hurried to my old house.

"I left it to Petra after I found out she had been cheating on me." I said. Hanji nodded. "Well what are we waiting for lets go!" Hanji exclaimed.