Chapter 15

Levi 's P.O.V.

  I woke up from a nightmare ans looked around. I saw Eren still in a coma asleep peacefully. I sighed and ran my hands through my raven locks. "Eren I wish you were awake. I miss your teal eyes." I say quietly.

1 week later

      I decide to get up and get something to eat. I imagine Eren would want me to eat and sleep, and of course shower. After I finish eating and showering I walk back to Eren's room.

      I notice some doctors around the room. I walk up to head nurse Ymir. "What happened?" I asked. She smiled at me and motioned me to come in. When I walked in I was met with teal eyes.

    I felt my eyes start to water with tears threatening to fall. "E-Eren!" I cried. He just smiled sadly at me. I hugged him close to me. "Eren I'm sorry." I cried into his shirt. "Levi listen...I'm not mad anymore because I was thinking. You wouldn't do some thing like that." He said with tears.

   I smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss. It was a soft but slow kiss. "Well Eren we're just do gonna some checkups and you're free to go." said Ymir. We both nodded and she walked out.

     I little while later after filling out paper work we were able to go home. I had done notified Mikasa and she was overjoyed. Eren was taking a nap on the couch while I cleaned.

     After cleaning I decided to cook dinner. I imagine Eren is still sore. I was chopping up some onions for miso soup. I felt a pair of strong warm arms wrap around me.

     Eren laid his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled and turned around. I kissed him on the cheek. "Let me finish supper." I say finishing up. He groans and walks back to the couch.

   I chuckle lightly and finish dinner. I finally finish the miso soup and I make some rice to.go along with it. I walk to the living room where Eren was at. He had fell asleep on the couch again. "Eren wake up." I say shaking him lightly.

   Eren's P.O.V.

     I felt someone shaking me, I opened my eyes an saw Levi. I smiled at him. "C'mon or else the soup will get cold." He said walking to the kitchen. I nod and get up.

    It's odd I don't remember falling asleep. But oh well I suppose. Levi already set the table. I sit down as he places me a bowl of miso soup.

    Mikasa made this one time when I was sick. It was good and I coul keep it down. Plus this was one of my favorites. I smile at Levi. "Thank you Levi." I say sincerely.

   He nods and smiles. We eat in peace. After dinner I get a shower. I put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Levi got a shower after I did.

  We snuggled with each other enjoying each other's warmth. Levi fell asleep before I did. I noticed the dark circles under his eyes. I feel bad and I've also noticed he looks a lot skinnier than he was.

    Was this my fault? If so I'm sorry Levi. I fell asleep a few hours later. With Levi in my arms safe and sound.