Chapter 12

Eren's P.O.V.

  I smirked and kissed Levi again, he moaned and I smirked into the kiss. I licked his bottom lip for entrance. He happily obliged, I explored his wet cavern. We fought for dominance, I won.

     I broke the kiss for oxygen, we both were a panting mess. Levi had a blush spread across his cheeks. I picked him up and carried him to the bedroom.

    I locked the door behind me, I gently laid him down on the bed. I kissed down his jawline searching for his sweet spot. When I found it I sucked and bit into his skin earning a string of moans from him.

      "Ah~ no Ah!!" Levi screamed. I smirked and started kissing down his bare chest. Leaving hickies down his body. I had him a moaning mess. I looked down and saw the bulge in his pants.

     I looked up and smirked at him. I pulled his pants down and tossed them to the side. I took off my shirt and pants. We were both now in our boxers. I slid his boxers off leaving him naked.

      I gently grabbed his member moving my hand up and down. "Ah~ faster!" I heard Levi scream. I sped up a bit before putting the tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip.

      I felt Levi lace his fingers in my hair. I licked his member before taking him all in. He moaned which turned me on more. My boxers were becoming very uncomfortable.

         I continued to bob my head up and down. "Ah~ E-Eren I'm about to.." Levi said as he released in my mouth. I swallowed all of it before kissing him again.

      I reached over to the dresser and pulled out the lube. I put some on my fingers. I stuck one digit in and Levi grasped my forearms. I added another digit and started to scissor him.

       Levi was a moaning mess, I added the third digit. After what I thought he was stretched enough I pulled out my fingers. I heard him whimper from the empty feeling.

      I took off my boxers and aligned myself with Levi 's back end. I looked up and he nodded. I thrusted in hoping the pain would cease for him and be replaced with pleasure.

       I waited moments for him to adjust to the size. He nodded. I thrusted in and out. Levi screamed and moaned in pleasure. "Ah~ Eren I'm c-close~!" Levi screamed. "M-me too!" I say panting.

       We both reach our climaxes, he shoots his seed on mine and his stomach. I shot mine deep inside him. He gave a last long moan. I collapsed beside him after pulling out.

        Both of us panting and sweaty. "I'd say we need a shower" I said smirking. Levi looked and me and nodded. I picked him up bridal style and carried him into the bathroom.

        I got the shower ready and me and Levi got in. We washed and got out. I walked to the bedroom with a towel around my waist. After I got dressed I walked downstairs.

Levi 's P.O.V.

   After me and Eren got out of the shower he walked to the bedroom with a towel. He got dressed first before me considering I'm a little slow.

       I'm not complaining or anything Eren was really gentle. Which made me happy that he cares. I'm glad we put our past events behind us. For now anyways.

        I hobbled into the bedroom and found a change of clothes. I threw on one of Eren's t-shirts and some sweatpants. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I see. Eren heating our now cold meal back up. 

       He was swaying his hips while humming a tune. I chuckled and walked over to the table and sat down. I stared and his butt swaying back and forth.

"Hey Levi?"

"Yeah?"

"Like the view?" He said chuckling as he set our food down. I blushed and flicked him off. He laughed and sat down. We ate our dinner mostly silent with few small talk.

       Eren had fed the cat some table scraps. "Eren quit feeding it table scraps. If you do he won't eat his cat food later." I said getting up. I walked to the kitchen to wash my dish off.

       After Eren finished eating I checked the time. It is currently after midnight. "Hey Eren." I asked yawning. "Yeah?" He said. "Lets go to bed we both have work tomorrow." He nodded and got up.

        We walked to the bedroom and laid down. I curled up to Eren. I heard him chuckle and wrap His arms around me. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.

--------------'

Here's the next chapter guys. I want you all to comment a song for Eren to sing. But thanks for all your support!!