Chapter 5

Eren's P.O.V

  I sighed as Hanji left, I was mentally tired and physically. Levi was still here and I wonder why. "If you're wondering why I'm still here. I don't really know I just feel comfortable here." He said not looking away from the t.v screen.

     It really doesn't bother me that he's here. "It's fine if you like you can stay for the night." I say getting up. "Thank you. To be honest I can relate to you in many ways." Levi says.

   "Hmm what do you mean by that?" I ask with my back turned. I was making some tea. "Hanji told me about your past." He said and I tensed. "Damn Hanji." I muttered. I turned around and set the tea in front of Levi.

    He muttered a thanks and I hummed. "What all did she tell you about my past." I asked him. He looked at me then took a sip of his tea. "She basically told me most of it." He said setting his tea back down.

   I sighed and looked down. "You probably think I'm a freak huh?" I said not looking up. "No. No I don't I actually like you for who you are." Levi said. I raised my head and looked at him wide eyed.

     I felt tears coming to my eyes. Why would he like someone as pathetic as me? "Why do you like me I'm pathetic." I say looking at him. He looked at me and sighed. "Eren you are anything but pathetic." Levi said.

   I smiled softly to myself as I took a sip of my tea. We sat there for a bit longer until a knock on the door. "Shit." I muttered getting up. I put my finger up to my lips. Levi nodded. I walked to the front door.

    I opened it and was engulfed in a hug. We both fell to the floor. "Mikasa?! What are you doing here?!" I said getting up. "I saw the news. And before that Hanji said you left and left us a note." She says looking at me.

      I looked at her and sighed. "What about the news. I'm back so it doesn't matter anyways. So you can leave. It wasn't me." I say looking at the ground. "Eren it was you. You did it to revenge me and I'm thankful for that." She said smiling.

    I nodded and sighed I looked to where Levi was at. "I'm sorry to bother you I didn't know you had company. You have my number see ya around!" She said leaving.

    I turned and walked back to where Levi was. I sat down a ran my fingers through my brown locks. "I'm exhausted. Mentally and Physically." I said sitting down. Levi chuckled at the comment. "Lets go to bed then." He said getting up.

    I nodded and led him into my bedroom. I gave him one of my shirts to sleep in. I crawled in and he laid next to me. He curled up to me. He muttered warm and I smiled.

Levi 's P.O.V

I woke up and Eren's arm was around my waist. I smiled to myself. I slowly and quietly slip out if his grasp. I walked to the bathroom. After that I went to the kitchen.

   I decided to make some pancakes. They were one of my favorites. Maybe I can get Eren to sing again. I'll ask him. I smirked as I was cooking. I was putting the last pancake on Eren's plate when he walked downstairs dressed.

He was wearing skinny jeans and a black button up. His hair was wet so I assume he took a shower. His eyes light up when he saw the pancakes. "I love pancakes!" He said.

   I smiled and set his plate in front of him. He started eating and so did I. "Eren will you start singing again. Please you can make extra money at the bar." I said. He tensed and quit eating. He relaxed a moment later.

   "I'm tired of being controlled by my past so sure I will sing. I'm doing this because of you." He said smiling. I blushed a bit and returned the smile. "Aww is little Levi blushing?!" He said teasing me.

     I slightly kicked him in the shin. He smiled at me. After breakfast we cuddled and watched movies. "Hey Eren if you're singing at Hanji's bar don't you need to call her?" I asked and he nodded.

    He grabbed his phone and dialed her number. "Hey Hanji book me for tonight at your bar." He said. Then he quickly pulled his phone away and put it on speaker.

   "YOURE GONNA SING!!! OH MY GOSH THATS GREAT!!" Hanji exclaimed. Eren looked at me and mouthed 'kill me'. I started laughing at his comment. I heard Hanji gasp. "OH MY GOSH LEVI IS THAT YOU!!!?" She exclaimed.

  "Nah shit shitlock Holmes." I said. Eren started laughing which made me smile. "Whatever anyways be at the bar by 7." Hanji said hanging up. I'm pretty sure her and Erwin and dating but I highly doubt it.

    Eren quit laughing and was still chuckling. "Oi, what are you laughing at?" I said smirking. He quit laughing and looked at me. He smiled at me. "You two sound like an old married couple." He said laughing again.

    I growled and he stopped laughing. He jumped up and so did I. He took off running through the apartment singing. "Hanji and Levi sittin in a tree
K-I-s-s-I-n-g first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby carriage!!" He exclaimed running.

  I was right behind him chasing him. "Get. Back. Here. You shitty brat!!" I said chasing him. He ran out the door to the apartment and towards Hanji's house down the street. He was faster than me so I lost him.

     I finally made it towards Hanji's door. I started banging on the door. Hanji opened the door smiling. "Hey Levi! What cha doing here?" She said. I growled. "Where is that shitty brat at NOW!" I said glaring at her.

   She moved out of th way before yelling. "EREN RUN NOW HES COMING UP THE STAIRS!!" She yelled up to him. I heard movement.

I ran up the stairs and saw that the window was open. I ran to it and saw Eren running back towards the apartment. "DAMMIT HANJI!!!" I yelled running out the door.