Chapter 11

Eren's P.O.V

I woke up rather early, I looked at the alarm clock. It's 4 in the morning. Levi is still sound asleep beside me. I get up quietly enough not to wake him.

Might as well take a walk to the park. I put on some jeans and a hoodie. It's kinda chilly in the morning's. It's almost December, Levi 's Birthday is on Christmas, Hanji told me not too long ago.

Today while Levi 's at work I'll pack his stuff for him. I go back to work Wednesday. So that gives me two days to get help Levi. I stop walking and look around. I guess I got lost in thought.

I look around to see where I'm at. It seems I have walked past then park and into the woods. I turn around and walk back the way I came. I heard rustling in the bushes. I stopped and looked around.

I walked over to the bushes carefully. There was a small kitten. It had blue eyes and black fur. It kinda reminded me of Levi. I picked him up and noticed how skinny he was.

It was really cold, so I wrapped him.up in my hoodie. I made my way back to the main road. I walked with the kitten in my hoodie to my apartment. I'll have to wake Levi up soon.

I made it to the apartment and took the kitten in. I laid him down on the couch. It curled up more on my hoodie. I smiled softly and walked to the kitchen. I found some leftover chicken and warm milk.

I set the down and the kitten woke up and meowed. I walked over and picked him up. "Hungry little guy?" I say setting him down in front of the food. He happily ate and drank the warm milk.

I heard a noise at the top of the stairs. I looked up to see Levi awake and smiling. "Hey sleeping beauty I was gonna let you sleep more." I say as he walks beside me. He was still rubbing his eyes. He stopped and looked down. "Is...that..a cat?" Levi said. I nodded.

"Hmm where'd you find him?" Levi asked. "Well funny story actually...I got lost while in my thoughts and ended up in the woods. I found this little guy in the bushes. He was hungry and shaking." I said laughing.

Levi sighed and shook his head. I giggled and petted the little kitten. "Hey Levi?" I asked he hummed. "I love you. You know that." I said looking at Levi. He smiled softly. "I love you too Eren." Levi said making me smile.

I stand up and walk to the sink to wash my hands. The kitten really needs a bath. "Hey Levi are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded. I walked to th fridge. I guess I'll make some egg omelettes and bacon. Maybe some toast.

After I finish cooking I set the table. I walk to the Levi had fallen asleep on the couch. I smile at his sleeping face. "Hey Levi it's time to wake up. Breakfast is finished." I say shaking him.

Levi 's P.O.V.

I sat down waiting for breakfast. I still felt sleepy so I closed my eyes slowly. I fell into light sleep until I felt someone shaking me. I slowly open my eyes and see Eren standing there.

      He smiles softly and I get up, I make my way to the kitchen table. He sat my tea down and my breakfast. He made omelettes for me and him. "Hey Levi?" I looked up. "Is it alright if I start packing your stuff at your apartment?" Eren asked me.

     I thought for a moment before nodding. He can't hurt nothing can he? "I don't mind as long as you're careful. And watch out for Petra." I say gettimg up. He nods happily. I walk upstairs to get ready.

  I put on my normal acquire which is black dress pants and a white button up with a tie. I walk back downstairs and put my shoes on. Eren was singing while doing the dishes and swaying his hips.

    I smirk and slap him on the butt. He squeaked in surprise and I chuckled. "Gotta go or else I'll be late." I say kissing him. He smiled into the kiss. "I gotta go before I'm late." I said breaking the kiss.

     He made a pouty face as I walked out the door. I walked to my car and unlocked the doors. "Today is gonna be a long day." I mumble gettimg in. I start the car and drive off.

Time skip

I finally made it home, I lock my car as I got out. I walked up to the apartment door and unlocked it. I walked in and saw Eren asleep on the couch.

     There was boxes in the corner which I'm guessing is my stuff. I walk upstairs and get changed into something more comfortable. Which is sweatpants and no shirt for now anyways.

       I walk back downstairs into the kitchen. I saw that dinner was finished just needed to be heated up. I smiled softly and warmed up our meal. After I was finished I walked over to Eren.

     Who was still currently sleeping. I shake him softly. "Eren. It's time for you to get up," I say. His eyebrows furrow and he opens his eyes. "Sorry...I fell asleep.." He says still half asleep.

"Dinners warm and unless you want to eat it cold then be my guest." I say walking to the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen to get some plates for us.

     I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and kiss the back of my neck. I froze then relaxed, when I heard a husky chuckle. Eren's voice was husky from sleep. In all honesty it's sexy.

     I turn around and kiss him, he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I decided to tease him a bit. He asked for entrance again but I still denied it. He reached around and squeezed my butt.

   I gasp and he slipped his tongue in and explored. I broke the kiss. "We...need...to eat before it gets cold.." I said panting. He smirked and stuck his tongue out.

Hey guys I can't update like I was before. My summer has ended and I have school again. But I will try to update often when I can.