Chapter 4

Eren's P.O.V.

I sit there on the bank watching the water. I look around me to see if anyone's around. There isn't luckily. I pull out my phone and plug my ear buds in. I search my playlist for a certain song. I choose a song by Maroon 5. Its called daylight.

I stay for a bit longer the I decide to go home. I get up and started walking towards my apartment. I take the back way so Levi and Hanji won't find me. Its time that I make things right. I'm going to go back to my childhood home and kill him.

I make it home without being seen. I walk to my bedroom and grab a bookbag. I pack a few pair of clothes and etc. I grab my charger and wallet. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen to find a piece of paper.

Dear Hanji,

I'm leaving for a bit don't worry about me. I know you know my past and I'm going to do something I should have done along time ago. I don't know when or even if I come back. Tell Mikasa I love her and I'm going to fix my mistake.

Sincerely, Eren J.

I sat the pen down and sighed. I walked to the door. Hanji is the only one who has my spare key.

I walk to my car and start driving for a long drive. I stopped and got energy drinks to keep me going. I made it halfway there by sunrise. I pulled over to sleep.

Time Skip

I woke up to my phone going off. I had 25 missed calls from Hanji and 15 from Mikasa. I picked up the phone. "Hello?' I said half asleep. "EREN oh my God you answered finally!" Hanji said. "Hanji I'm fine." I said rolling my eyes. "Eren come back me,Levi and Mikasa are worried sick!" She said with a worried tone.

I sighed before answering. "Hanji listen and listen good why would Levi and Kasa care about me I'm just a weak and pathetic person. I have to go goodbye Hanji" I said hanging up.

I started driving there again and made it by night fall. I parked on the street curb. I walked up to the door. I knocked. I heard shuffling on the other side. The door swung open and there stood the man I hate. "Well is it a surprise to see the fag again. Where's your sister she was tasty." He said wickedly.

That was enough to throw me over the edge. I punched him in the face. He stumbled back and I kicked him. He fell backwards and I walked in and shut the door behind me.

He started to get up and I grabbed a pole by the door and knocked him out. I tied him up in the basement where nobody would find him. He woke up a few hours later. "Listen here you little shit let me go or I'll beat your ass!" Grisha yelled.

"Let ask you a question why'd you do it? Why did you kill mom and rape Mikasa." I said in a monotone voice. He chuckled and smiled at me. "Because She found out what I do so I had to kill the bitch. And as for your tasty Mikasa I needed release." He said laughing.

I kicked him in the face he spat out blood and a tooth. He was breathing heavily. I looked at him with disgust. He looked up at me with hate. "You like your bitch of a mother she was a fighter too so was kasa." He laughed. I walked over to his tool table and grabbed a knife.

I walked over to him and stabbed him in the leg. He screamed in pain. I left it in there. "You know how long the cops have been after you?" I asked. He growled in response. I smirked and pulled out my phone. I dialed the police and smirked at Grisha. "I have a wanted man. His name is Grisha Jeager. Yes will do." I hung up the phone and smiled at Grisha. "Times ticking better hope that they get here. Or else you'll bleed to death. I know that I hit an artery in your leg." I said.

I turned and walked up the basement stairs. I shut and locked the door behind me. I quickly ran to my mom's old bedroom. I searched and found her necklace. It was a key.

I grabbed it and left. I got to my car and started back to Mikasa.

Levi 's P.O.V

I paced back and forth waiting for a sign of Eren. Me and Hanji are currently waiting in his apartment. She's just as anxious as I am. We sit there for what feels like hours until we here the front door open.

     There walks in Eren with blood on his hands and some on his clothes. "EREN OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!?" Hanji exclaimed standing up. I looked at him he wasn't surprised. "Hanji why the hell are you here and with Levi too?" He said annoyed.

     Hanji sighed and looked down. "I was worried dammit." She said. "Anyways I need a shower. And turn on the t.v look on the news." Eren said walking off.

    Me and Hanji were confused but shrugged it off. She turned the t.v on to where the news was on. We stared wide eyed at the screen. Grisha Jeager had been caught. He was wanted for murder,rape, and drugs.

      We sat there amazed until Eren walked back in the room hair wet and a towel around his shoulders. "Hmm seems he's still alive. Oh well." Eren shrugged and sat down.

    Me and Hanji looked at him before I spoke up. "You're behind this aren't you?" I asked and he nodded. "Had to be stopped sometime. Besides he's been hunting me and kasa down." Eren said. "You're and idiot for going alone." I say turning my attention be to the t.v. Hanji yawned and got up. "I'm going to go see ya Eren I'll call you later." She said leaving.