Chapter 13

Eren's P.O.V.

I woke up to find Levi gone, I got up and walked to the kitchen. I found a note saying he had left for work. I smiled softly and walked back to the bedroom. I had to be at the café.

And Hanji wanted me to work tonight also. I grab my black skinny jeans, and a dark green t-shirt. I grab what I need and walk to the café.

I see Armin already working, and I see to more familiar faces. "Yo Horseface and Freckled Jesus!" I called out to them. They both turned my way. I grinned at them innocently. "The hell Jeager haven't seen you in awhile!" Jean said.

Marco smiled at me. "I know I haven't seen you guys since I moved here. Speaking of what are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We decided to move here. And plus we wanted to see you and Mikasa again." Marco replied.

I nodded in return. "Well I have to work tonight at a friend of mines bar so...feel free to come by!" I say smiling. They nod and walk out the door. I sigh in content and walk to the back to start work.

(Time Skip)

After work I walk to Hanji's bar, for my next show. I walk in and was greeted by a squealing Hanji. She engulfed me into a tight hug. After I was able to pull away she grabs my hand and leads me backstage. I have to pick a song I'm familiar with so that I know the lyrics. I remember one, Hanji nods and I walk out onstage.

Baby when we're touching in the dark, can you feel it?
I can hear the pounding of my heart, can you feel it?
When you take my body to th stars, I believe it
Boy this love is supernatural, can you feel it?

Come take me by the hand
Wanna cross the line, baby go ahead
Till the morning light, watch my silhouette
'Cause you know tonight, we're gonna wake the dead

Get a little bit wrong, get a little bit wild
Get a little bit high off this love tonight
Get a little bit raw, come a little undone
Get a little but reckless, I can't get enough

Baby when we're touching in the dark, can you feel it?
I can hear the pounding of my heart, can you feel it?
When you take my body to the stars, I believe it
Boy this love is supernatural, can you feel it?

Come, take me in the nigh
I feel it in my blood, want the darker side
Baby when we touch, look me in the eyes
Poison me with love, I'll bring you back to life

Get a little bit wrong, get a little bit wild

Get a little bit high off this love tonight
Get a little bit raw, come a little undone
Get a little but reckless, I can't get enough

Baby we're touching in the dark, can you feel It?
I can hear the pounding of my heart, can you feel it?
When you take my body to the stars, I believe it
Boy this love is supernatural, can you feel it?

Boy this love is--
Su-per-nat-ur-al

Baby when were touching in the dark...
I can hear the pounding of my heart...

Baby when we're touching in the dark, can you feel it?
I can hear the beating of my heart, can you feel it?
When you take my body to the stars, I believe it
Boy this love is supernatural, can you feel it...

I finish and walk backstage.

Levi 's P.O.V.

I woke up to see Eren still asleep, I remembered he has to work at the café and the bar tonight so I let him sleep. I walked to the bathroom for a shower. Then after that I walked to the kitchen for some coffee.

         I sat in silence drinking my coffee. Maybe just maybe if I go in early I can get off early tonight. I quickly get dressed and walk out the door. Maybe I can see Eren sing tonight.

        I love hearing his voice, it's so hypnotic and soft. I finally found someone I can love. I get to the office. I notice a car that I'm all to familiar with. 'Petra' I think while walking into the building.

         I walk to my office and sit down. I start the piles of paperwork My boss has left for me. I get through the first and second stack by lunch time.

(Time Skip)

   Finally I get to go see Eren, after a long day at work. I walk to my car. Come to think of it Petra never did come stalk me. Thankfully. I drive to Hanji's bar, I make it just in time for Eren to sing.

       I walk in and sit at the bar, I notice an all to familiar face. Luckily she hasn't noticed me, yet anyways. Eren walks on stage and the music starts. This song is so...how should I put it? Ah I know, sexually and captivating.

      When he finished singing he walked backstage. I felt someone poke me. I look over to see Petra. "Hello Levi~" She pureed in my ear. I cringed from the sweetness of her voice. "Screw off Petra." I say taking a drink.

       Next thing I know I'm pulled into a kiss. I tried to pull away but she had me in a position where I couldn't. I was finally able to push her off. I hear I small broken sob.

       I look over to see Eren wide eyed and tears streaming down his face. His eyes held hurt and broken. "Eren!" I yelled after him but he done ran off. I turned to Petra and growled. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!" I scream at her.

       She just smiles and walks off. Hanji comes up behind me, I just shake her off. Right now I have to find Eren.