Chapter 3

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Osana pov.
I was walking with senpai to school,until I notice we're being followed. I look behind me and see ayano hiding behind a trash can.

"Is something wrong Osana?"

I snap back into reality as senpai talked to me.

"I-its nothing baka!. I just want you to meet a 'friend' of mine at school." I reply.

"Oh,ok." He says.

We continue walking but I can't be too comfortable since I know ayano is stalking us.

When we get to school,I feel something hit my head. It was a rock. I look back and see ayano. I guess she wants to be introduced now.

I signalize her to come closer and she slowly walks towards us.

I tap senpai on the shoulder to get his attention and he moves to look at what I was pointing at.

Ayano pov.
You can do this ayano! You can do this! You have been waiting all your high school years to talk to senpai!.

I take a deep breath and walk towards them. Senpai notices me and looks over at my way. My face flushes and I start walking weirdly.

Osana points her hand at me and starts introducing us.

"Senpai,this is ayano aishi."

Senpai gives me a warm smile and offers a handshake.

My heart starts beating so fast and I can feel Osana glaring. Ha. How can this day get any better?

I shake his hand and I flinch.

"Is something wrong?" Senpai asks.

I shake my head. It would be to weird to talk now,since I would probably be stuttering.

He looks at his watch and jolts.

"Oh! It's already 7:58?. I need to go to class!. Nice meeting you ayano!." He says and leaves.

I wave goodbye,then turn back into my emotionless self.

"Don't get too close to him,just ask him stuff about himself." I say to Osana.

She rolls her eyes. "Yeah,yeah. See you after school ayano."

We depart ways and walk to our classrooms.

Ok,so now that I have Osana off my list,who will I kill now?

"Don't tell me you have a crush on that boy that likes to read!" I hear someone say.

It was kokona and her friend.

"Yeah. He's cute!." I hear kokona say.

Yep,I found my new rival.

Let's see,how should we kill you now,kokona?

I flip through the pages to my murder book trying to find a new way to kill.

Aha!

So this is how I'll kill you...