chapter 8

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

"Ayano!" I yelled as I saw oka's body hanging from the ceiling.

"What?. Didn't I tell you I eliminate my rivals?." She questions with a glare.

"Wait,what?. Oka liked senpai??." I asked in disbelief. If I had known that,well,I wouldn't be sad. Actually,I wasn't even sad in the first place! This girl was a freak.

"Let's get down to business." She said.

"What do you want now?" I ask.

She stayed quiet for a moment.

"Bring her outside."

If I had a drink,I would have spit it out right now.

"Outside?!. Are you trying to frame me for murder?!. You really are crazy!" I yell.

"So you didn't believe I was crazy before?" She rolled her eyes. "Trust me. Take her outside to the burning fireplace and put her inside,I'll make sure nowone sees you."

I hesitate before shaking my head. No way I'm risking my reputation!.

"Are you sure about that?" She asks,glaring at me.

"Uuh. I-I was just joking! Baka!!." I said and grabbed the body. So this is how blood smells,eww.

I dragged the body through the hallway,hoping nowone would hear me. Ayano was right behind me,some steps away.

I hear someone scream and I look to see it was saki.

I curse to myself and look around. Ayano wasent here!. She betrayed me!!.

I looked back to see saki,but found her dead in the ground. I gasp in horror.

"Two bodies now.." I hear ayano mumble from the other side of saki.

She grabs a mop and cleans the floor. Does she do this all the time?!. She looks...Insane!.

It was as if her sanity was breaking. I barely saw her pupils. And her face shade was turning black. I shivered and kept dragging the body outside before ayano decides to kill me too!.

I place oka's body inside the fire and back away. I was disgusted in myself. Dragging and burning a body here...Yuck!.

Ayano soon catches up to me and places saki next to oka in the fire. She grins evily and I take a step back.

"Good job." Ayano said to me and left.

Although I didn't feel like I did a good job.

I felt like a murderer.