Chapter 19

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Ayano pov.
"KWAA!!!" The phantom said swirling around in a circle.

"It's trying to distract us! Keep your guard up!" Shin shouts.

I get into a defence position while Osana fidgets around,not knowing what to do.

"KRRAAA!!" The phantom screams as it dives towards us.

"Duck!" I yell as we all drop to the ground.

"Shin!" I said. "What can we do to stop it?."

He shifted on the ground until he was able to stand up.

"We have to take it back to the occult club!."

Osana and me nod our head as we start running to the room, The ghost like figure still chasing after us.

"KWAAR"

We swiftly turn corners until we reach our destination

"We have to make the phantom enter that circle." Shin said silently as he pointed to some kind of spiritual circle in the middle of the room.

"Alright." Osana responded.

The phantom entered the room screeching.

"Over here!" I yelled and jumped into the circle,hoping the phantom would follow.

"You...You look exactly like your mother...YOU LOOK EXACTLY AS DISGUSTING AS YOUR MOTHER!!!."

The phantom said no more as it leaped once again.

"Shin! Now!." I yell.

Shin runs up to a book shelf and grabs one of the rusty books as he opens it.

Before he could do anything,I jumped outside the circle,leaving the phantom inside the force field.

Shin murmured weird spiritual language that I could not understand. And the phantom squirmed around trying to break free. I almost felt pity for her. But,my blood was the killer of her in the first place anyways.

We watched as the phantom dissolved into dust.

"So..." Shin said. "Why were you two being followed by a ghost in the first place."

Osana widened her eyes and tried to come up with an excuse as she began sweating.

"Uh...Um..."

I sighed at Osanas stupidity. But, there is no excuse we could come up with anyways. This would ruin my reputation one way or another,so,say bye bye to the world little shin.

I take out a knife and slowly walk towards Shin.

"A..Ayano?! What are y-you doing with that kf-knife?!." He yells.

"I'm so sorry. Not really. But,I can't have you knowing this happened"

And with that,I stab Shin in his stomach as he screams in pain.

"What a great death, isn't it,shin?. You always wanted to die didn't you?...Well,Im here to help."

His voice trails off as his heart starts to slow down. I stab him more times, until I'm sure he's dead.

I look back to see Osana crying in horror.

"Why are you crying?. You'v seen plenty of people die already." I say.

She looks at shins dead body,then back at me.

"I hate you."