Chapter 20

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Ayano pov.

"I hate you."

For some reason,those words stung me. But...Why would they hurt me?.

"What's your point?." I ask her,trying my best to keep an emotionless face.

She somehow takes this a bad way and glares at me.

""What's my point?" What's your point!!." She walk up to me until she stands across from me with a frown. "Why would you be doing this?!. Killing everyone!! Are you that heartless?. Is killing people really worth it?. All you would gain would be senpai's sanity decreasing!!. Why....Why would you sacrifice other people's life for your sake?!?!."

I remain silent. Thinking of how to make a comeback. But I was frozen in my spot. I don't have words. And this disgusting girl is causing this?!. Who does she think she is?! Talking about my senpai as if he wasn't worth it...

I take a step forward to Osana,looking at her directly in the eye.

"Please refrain from calling my senpai worthless."

She flinches as she backs away  from me a bit.

"I...I didn't mean senpai was worthless..." She excused.

"Then what did you mean?!." I yelled at her.

I gain no reply as Osana looks down at the grown in disspair. When I had lost faith in getting an answer from her,she opens her mouth.

"W-well..Try to look at this in my perspective...

Before all...This...I was a normally complete sane girl,were I lived my life normally. Everyday I left to school with the guy I liked,I felt so much attention...I felt happy."

She started looking down at the ground with an insane grin.

"And then you came...You kidnapped me and revealed your true nature,I even begged for my life as I made a deal to give you information about my crush.

I was forced to keep distance from my most beloved...

I have witnessed you killing innocent people,and I do absolutely nothing about it...I feel...Hatred towards you,but somehow...I still keep your identity a secret...I don't know why.   --I tought...I tought that if I let Info-Chan help me kill you... Everything would be fine again.."

...'info-chan'? Would she really try to kill me?.

"Why...Why can't I come to kill you when your so heartless?!."

"..."

That's when Osana snapped.

She leaped towards me as she grabbed my neck and started chocking me. But she was crying.

"DO YOU HAVE A REASON TO BE SO HEARTLESS?!"

"..."

"I do."

She let go of my neck with a "Huh?." As she waited for me to say something. I could tell she was trying so hard not to chock me again.

I looked at the dull wall of the occult club,trying to recall my low childhood.

"When I was little,all I dreamed about was having true friends.

But every person I met was selfish. They expect something in return when people become their friends.

If you have a cool personality when you first meet them, they expect you to have the same personality as you first did. If you show yourself as a cute girl,then people would expect you to be cute all the time. Same goes for other personality's.

You are judged.

Their is no such thing as true friendship.

In the end,everyone is selfish. They faked who they were. They pretended to be innocent when they're guilty.

So I decided it would be better to ignore them.

I would hang out by myself. I didn't care if people felt pity for me. I intended to stay in solitude forever. Even my parents left overseas without me...

And that's how you met this a heartless monster."

Osana looked at the ground with guilt.

I start remembering my memories from this semester.

"But I have felt so many emotions swarming around me ever since I saw senpai...You have to understand,he's different,he's not selfish like every other disgusting human being."

"...."

Osana and me take a moment to enjoy the silence,before Osana bows her head at me.

"I'm so sorry Ayano! I didn't know you passed through so much...!"

Waaait...What have I done?!. I just revealed my preciously depressing past to Osana!.
O-s-a-n-a.

Seems like it's time for her to say goodbye to the world...

I grip the knife I was holding in my hand as shins blood drips from it. For some reason...I can't attack..Why?!. Why can't I just kill this distraction?!.

Ugh...Just die!!!.

Before I could have struck Osana,she wraps her arms around me as she embraces me in a hug.

I gasp at the new sensation,was this her way of showing pity?. I...I can't show weakness!. But,this feels warm...Just like my mom's brace.

"Ayano...

Let me be your true friend."

"!!!!"

Huh?!

why would Osana want to be friends with a superior person?!. Can't she see the consequences?!.

"W-whats this?!." I shout as a gently shove Osana away.

"You said you hated me some minutes ago...And n-now you want to be my true friend?!!.

H-How s-selfish of y-you.."

Why am I stuttering?!. Wait..Why are liquid drops spilling out of my eyes..? But...my tears only belong to senpai...!. I..I can't stop crying...

Osana grabs my shoulders so I could look at her in the eyes.

"I...Want to support you Ayano. But I still like senpai...So if you don't want to be friends,let's be...

"Frenemies."

"..."

A peaceful silent surrounds us as my sobbing keeps us company.

Osana realizes what she said and let's go of me as she crosses her arms.

"O-only if you want to,baka!!."

....

Osana najimi...

I tought nowone other than my senpai could make me happy...

Until now.

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

"Heeey,Ayano?."

"What?."

"What are we gonna do about shins body...?"

"..."

A/N I tried to make this chapter as epic as possible!. And this story still hasn't ended,I'm planning on making a lot of more chapters!! ...If I can think of more stuff to write. But I think I'll write the next chapter soon,thank you readers for reading!. ^^