Chapter 18

Osana pov.
"Um...What are we doing here?." I ask Ayano.

We were inside the girls bathroom of the third floor and staring at a mirror. I was planning on going to take panty shots of girls,but Ayano dragged me over here for no reason.

"Have you heard the myth... about the phantom girl?." She asked as a grin spread on her face.

I shake my head.

"Very well...Let me tell you the story about this phantom.."

I shiver in my spot,but decide to listen anyways.

"Here in this very bathroom...A girl was murdered. How did this happen? Well, it started with a girl,a girl who was deeply in love with her senpai. But her senpai didn't notice her. Oh no!. She was disgusted to know that so many brats had laid their petty hands on her senpai,So she decided to eliminate her rivals...All to just make her senpai notice her and only her. But the phantom...Oh poor phantom..She was too stupid to realize she was a target. The lovesick girl grabbed a knife and stabbed the target in this very bathroom. It is said that she still roams around here.. trying to find the person who killed her..."

"H-how do you know this?." I ask shivering

"Because..." She said grinning. "My mother was the murderer."

I put my hands on my mouth as I gasp. So many girls had to die because of this family...! I swear,I'm going to make you regret every decision you have made,Ayano!

"My question still remains.." I ask. "Why are we here?."

She smirks and turns towards me. "I was just thinking.. Couldn't we replay that exact same scene here?."

....

I frown and place myself into a fighting position. Guess this will be our final fight,huh?. Why am I not surprised ..?

.....

She bursts out laughing.

"Huh?."

"You actually fell for that?!. And you call me a baka!!." She said trying to cover her laughs.

I take a moment to realize what was happening.

"WHAAAT?!." I can't believe her!. "You tricked me?!."

"Of course. Who wouldn't?."

"Ugghh..I'm going to-...!!"

"What? Kill me?."

"..."

"You can't hurt me,you know you love me."

"As if!! B-baka!."

"Aww,I feel flattered. Not really."

"Shut up!!."

My cheeks were burning red from an anger and Ayano was making fun of me. But somehow...I felt warm inside...As if this was normal. As if I wasn't talking to a murderer...

Snap out of it Osana!. This is your rival!. She seriously would have killed you if you wouldn't have given an alternative!!.

"Anyways,I didn't really just come here to make fun of you. I wanted to ask the phantom something." Ayano said taking out her phone.

"What are you doing?. Planning on texting the phantom?"

She rolls her eyes and moves to the middle of the room. She waves her hand for me to come over,I was pretty skeptical about this though...

"Say cheese!." She says as she snaps a photo of us two.

What the hell?!. Is she seriously taking a selfie in the middle of a bathroom?!.