Chapter 15

Osana pov.
I'm really worried. I overheard from Hanako,that she was going to Ayano's house yesterday. And I haven't heard anything from her since. But senpai looked pretty normal,and he doesn't look worried,so Hanako couldn't be in any possible danger,right?.

I sigh and look down at my feet. I miss when I was free to do whatever I wanted. I miss hanging out with senpai and Hanako. I miss...The old days,when Ayano wasn't here..

"Why?!." I heard a male voice say from another hallway.

I peek from a wall and find Ayano and budo arguing inside the Martial Arts Club.

"Why would you quit?!." Budo yells.

"I told you. I'm just not interested in this club anymore." Ayano said emotionless.

Was she quitting her club?. Oh,well good for her. Wait,she was quitting Budo's Club,as in, senpai's 2nd best friend. If she quit his club,it would ruin her reputation with Taro!. And she would blame it all on me!.

Ayano pov.
Ok,classes have ended,and clubs have started. I walked towards the Martial Arts Club,but I felt as if I was missing a very important detail here...

"Oh,hey Ayano!. Your here early. Came to fight against me?." Budo asked.

Oh!. I forgot that was my plan to eliminate Budo!. I have to beat him in a match,then I can kill him. That was probably the detail I was missing.

"Yeah." I responded.

We entered the club room and I got my uniform on. Welp,this is the last time I'm using this.

I step out from the changing rooms and place myself in the middle of the room. Budo comes out his changing room,and he positions himself in a defence pose as he enters the "spare carpet" as well.

I swiftly run up to Budo and try to punch his gut. Budo gives off a surprised face,but he was able to react in time and he grabbed my arm. Without him noticing,I lift my other arm up and try to hit his face. But to no avail,he grabbed my arm. And I was stuck. I curse under my breath and try to lift my hands free,but he just grins as a struggle to get free.

"Already done∼?" Budo laughed.

I frowned and lifted my leg instead and kicked him. He didn't expect that and he fell back. I grin and try to kick him again,but he grabs my leg and drops me to the floor.

"Is that all you got?." Budo smirked.

I twist my body and it almost seemed as if I was floating,I kick him again with my other leg,and he widened his eyes as the impact hit him.

He falls to the ground and starts puffing. He was tired. I guess I was tired too. But HAHAHA,I have beaten one of the club leaders in a fight!.

I decide this was enough and I go back into the changing rooms,I later come out wearing my normal uniform.

"Huh?. Ayano, practice still hasn't ended." Budo said.

"Hey,you know budo,martial arts is pretty hard if I do say so myself." I compliment.

He smirks and gives me a thumbs up. "Of course! And you'v done great mastering it." He says.

I laugh in my head as I bring up my information on quitting.

"Hey,Budo."

"Yeah?"

"I'm quitting."

He widen his eyes and gives a fake smile.

"W..What are you quitting?"

"Your club."

He frowns and stands up from the place he had fallen.

"Your not serious. Are you? You just joined my club about 4 days ago!." He glares.

"And it has been delightful. But as you just said,I have mastered Martial Arts." I give a fake smile.

"But,you could learn even a bit more,right?." He beams his eyes hopefully.

I shake my head and try to give the most convincing excuse.

"I just feel like joining other clubs. Martial arts is starting to bore me." I say,sounding a bit annoyed now.

He frowns even more and walks towards me.

"Your lying."

"No I'm not."

He glares at me even more and stomps his foot.

"Why?!." He yells. "Why would you quit?!."

I frown and decide to give up my innocent act. If he wanted to start another fight,I wouldn't mind. I would get my hands bloody anyways.

"I told you. I'm just not interested anymore." I say not using any emotions at all.

Before he could argue back,we heard a voice calling out to us.

"Ayano!. I found you. Let's have a real quick private chat." Osana said and took me to a corner.

"Ayano!. Please think before you do anything. If you quit Budo's club,then it would ruin your reputation with Taro!." Osana warned me.

I mock her and stick out my tongue. "Then I'll just kill him."

"As if I'd let you."

Osana and I flinch and turn back to see Budo glaring at us. I laugh nervously.

Guess I'm gonna have blood all over my hands again.