Chapter 7

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Ayano pov.
I wake up early next morning. Filled with determination. Today I will try my best to not stutter in front of senpai!.

I walk downstairs and prepare a bento,for senpai!!.

I grab a piece of bread and stuff it in my mouth. I got to hurry up and go to school early!. I don't want to miss the club entrances.

I run all the way to school,not even minding to wait for Osana and senpai to walk.

I need to be senpai's perfect girl!.

I take a shortcut to a neighbors yard,then head out to the park,near the school,I jump over the swings and try my best not to fall. I sigh in expiration as I finally made my way to the gate.

I grin happily and walk inside. Not wanting to draw any attention by running.

I enter my class and put my bento on my desk.

I make my way to the martial arts club and open the door.

I look around trying to find budo. All the people I could see were Mina Rai,Sho Kunin,Shim--

"Hey Ayano!"

I flinch and turn back to see budo grinning like the idiot he is.

"I want to join the martial arts club." I say,getting straight to the point. I can interact with him later,that way I can know more about my senpai. But right now I'm in a hurry. I need to find senpai before his bento gets cold!.

"Huh,what makes you think you can join?". He asked,playing hard to get--err. Playing hard to let me join?.

Ugh,I can do this another time. I have to see my senpai. I turn around and leave. Budo flinches and tries to get my attention.

"Heeey. I'm over here!. Didn't you want to join my awesome club??"

I sigh. After this,I will have to ask Osana if there is an easier way to get close to senpai without having to join this club.

"Can I join or not?." I ask.

"Hmm...Lemme think about it." He said.

Nope,I'm done.

I walk away not even turning around. My bento surely is cold by now!.

"Hey! Wait!!. You can join!!."I heard budo say. Some of the club members went outside to look at why he was yelling.

Before I could continue walking, Mina Rai catches up to me and hands me a bandana.

"This bandana means your officially part of our club! Congratulations!!." She said excitedly.

Yay,happy me.

I hate my own sarcasm.

I head over back to my classroom and grab my bento. I need to give it to him now!. It's not cold,but it may be after a few minutes!.

I to the fountain where usually senpai reads when he comes to school early not with Osana.

And to my surprise,he was there!. I smile happily and remembered to not stutter in front of senpai. I slap my cheeks and grab the bento,I head over to where he is,until I find someone heading over to senpai as well.

Oka Ruto.

Looks like someone's dying tonight.