Chapter 11

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Ayano pov.
When I reach school,I immediately walk towards Osana.

"What did senpai say?" I ask when senpai and Osana finally departed ways to class.

"He said ok." Osana replied.

I grasp my hands and twirl around. I was so happy. Most people around us were looking weirdly at me,but why should I care?. I'm happy!.

Osana crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. "Baka." She said.

"So at what time?" I ask.

"6:30."

I nod my head and walk away to class.

Osana pov.
I can't believe I'm actually helping this yandere. I like senpai,but I would never admit it!. So I have no idea how ayano would ever know. Does she stalk me?.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts and walk to class. Today was pretty boring,and I'm sure that when I go to ayano's house,she will be asking me what to wear for the movies. That baka. Why even bother to help her? Oh yeah,couse if I don't she will kill me.
_____AFTER SCHOOL____
Before I left my house,I got into my cute pink outfit with blue leggings and leave.

I knock on ayano's front door,and she immediately opens it. Seriously,how can she stand beside her door for so long??.

"Hey. I need your help on deciding what to wear." Ayano said.

I nod my head and enter her house. We walk to her room and she takes out some outfits from her closet. And most of them were grey,black,or white. Wow,she must be plain.

I tell her to wear a medium sized skirt and some pair of black short boots. She insists on wearing her same uniform. She says she's fond of it. So she barely changed her look. But as if I'd care.

We head out and walk to taro's house. I could see ayano's face all flustered.

I knock on the door,and we wait a few seconds until the door opens. And out comes...

Budo?!.

"Hey guys! How are y'all?" He said enthusiastically.

I could see ayano's disappointed face from behind. Im guessing she thinks I tricked her. But I'm as confused as she is.

Then taro comes out from behind budo and greets us.

"Hi,did you get surprised?. I told budo about the movie plan so...He wanted to tag along." Taro said,looking at our confused faces,well,actually just my confused face. Ayano was blushing crazy. Ayano must like my senpai a lot...

Ayano pov.
Right now I couldn't care less about anything. I was standing in front of my senpai's house,and he just talked to us!. I could faint any moment,but I wouldn't want to scare my senpai.

Now that I think about it,I promised myself to not act weird around him!. Osana told me senpai thinks I'm weird...

"Hi,senpai." I greet,trying my best not to stutter.

"Hey Ayano. Just call me taro." He said smiling.

Who cares about not acting weird. Senpai jut talked to me!!.

"O-ok,senpai." I stutter.

I just realized I just called him senpai again. Dammit!!.

"So,guys. Are we going to the movies or not?." I hear Osana say glaring at us.

I glare back at her. She just ruined a perfectly good moment!.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" Taro asks.

Budo's ears raise up and he instantly replies.

"A horror movie!"

A/N so I made another drawing. This one is from undertale tought. Don't know what undertale is?. Well search it up!. Undertale is my life. And so is yandere simulator.

Eh,now that I see it,it's not as good as a drawing as I tought