Chapter 6

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Ayano pov.
Osana and I sit on my living room couch and I bend over to Osana with excitement.

"Sooo?. Tell me. What did you learn about senpai??." I ask with anticipation. I love to learn anything new about my senpai!!.

"He likes bento." She said.

I nod my head and wave my hand for her to continue.

"....His best friend is budo?.. aside from me,of course."

"Interesting...Tell me more."

"What else do you want to know you creepy stalker?!." She said standing up.

I get up from where I'm sitting and give Osana a cold glare. She shivers and sits back down.

"Good girl." I smirk.

She puffs her cheeks and crosses her arms.

"You know what senpai told me?." Osana said.

I squeal with excitement and sit back down to hear her.

She grins and says.

"Ayano is weird."

"Oh,ok. Well,see you tomorrow Osana!. Remember to bring me information!." I said leading her to the exit. I smile warmly and close the door.

After that,I feel my heart stop as my eyes widen while tear drops fall to the ground. I feel myself tense up and I fall to the ground. I grab my face with my hands and roll myself into a ball.

"I'm such an idiot." I say to myself and head to the kitchen to eat some ice cream while tears still dripped out my eyes.

If I want senpai. I will have to be more stable. I can't stutter every time I see him. I will need to learn more about him. I need o not act as a weirdo.

I will make senpai love me no matter what.

A/N short chapter. But I may be doing an extra one today,if I don't work on another story. Toodles!!.