Chapter 9

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Ayano pov.
My alarm woke me up and I stood up. I have a feeling today is gonna be a great day!. Maybe kill some rivals...Stalk senpai. Gain some info about him. Yeah,that would be fine.

I headed downstairs and instantly recognized the smell of rotten food. I look at the table and find my bento I was gonna give senpai yesterday,all rotten!!.

I should make him another one. I tought in my head. I grabbed my cooking supply and started preparing my senpai's bento!.

I ate my rice and left with my bento o school. Skipping happily.

Osana has been of a lot of use lately. She tells me senpai likes,and what he doesn't.

I heard my phone ringing and I saw the number,it was Info-Chan.

"Hello." I said.

*Hey,yandere. Could you be a little more careful?. You have killed at least three people in one week! I need to put people in suspense,having a lot of people killed at least once a week is not gonna help my newspaper articles.

"But you said someone needed to die."

*Just someone! Not three people. If people continue dying at this rate,people will leave school,and if they leave school,who will read my articles?!

"Mhmm"

*Point is,don't kill anyone unless it's urgent or a senpai confession. Ok?

"Ok,I'll keep the death rate low."

*Good.

And with that,she hung up.

Info-Chan never called me just to talk,she always had something important to say. Not that I care. Most of the things that help her,also help me.

I walk to school and find senpai and Osana talking. Senpai was laughing and Osana was blushing. I will have to talk to her today about how close she is able to be to my senpai. For now that's not the closeness I want them to have.

I walk to class and continue my study,I'm mostly A's and B's. I can't understand what's so complicated about homework. Maybe it's just that I spend most of my time at home studying or searching through my senpai shrine. Either way,I'm super smart.

After classes,I walk to the martial arts club. I'm gonna have to get some info on senpai. And only his best friend would know.

"Aside from me." I could hear Osanas voice saying.

I laugh and weird myself out at the tought that Osana was actually talking in my mind.

I enter the martial arts club and put on my uniform. Well,this club is not such a complete waist of time. At least I get to test out my fighting skills.

And so,people kept on fighting like animals. But I prefer to train on my own,so I use a dummy instead. And soon, practice was over.

Before I could get into the changing rooms,I felt a light tap on my shoulders.

"Ayano Aishi. I challenge you to a match!" Budo said enthusiastically.

I roll my eyes. I don't have time to for this.

Before I could walk away,I get grabbed by my arm and flung to the floor.

My eyes widen and I see budo all mighty standing up grinning like he just achieved the greatest thing in life.

I frown and grab his leg and pull him down.

"No one may think they're better than me." I say while standing up.

I throw a kick at him without him noticing.

He smirks and throws a punch.

I dodge and try to hit his stomach,but fail miserably.

He grabs both of my arms and ties them behind me. He pushes me to the ground with his feet,and I try to stand up,but his grip is too tight. I wiggle around,but that isn't working.

So I decide to just give up. Nothing to worry about. I'll beat him someday. Probably when I kill him.

So here is my plan.

1. Become friends with budo

2. Ask about taro to budo

3. Beat him in a match

4. Tie him in a torture chair

5. Kill him.

Tada!. Best plan ever,and the martial arts club would get disbanded.

I'm such a genius.

"I WON! HAHAHA. IN YOUR FACE!!" Budo mocked.

I stand up and brush the dust off me and head to the changing rooms.

Budo shrugs it off and walks away. Not feeling accomplished.

That was my job!. Making people feel unaccomplished.

I get into my uniform and head to the next class. Some people may hate school,but I LOVE it. It's where I get to kill rivals and see my senpai!.

Talking about senpai. I just heard him talking right now. He was with Osana.

I sigh in expiration.

If Osana keeps talking to my senpai like that...

I'm gonna have to eliminate her.

A/N this has been my longest chapter so far!. I feel unaccomplished. Because I need to write more!!. I just discovered a passion for writing, Even if it might not be that good.