Chapter 4

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Ayano pov.
I walk around school following kokona. She's such a social butterfly!

As I'm about to assault her,I get a call. I groan and look who it is.

Info-chan.

I answer and I can hear Info typing.

"Hello,what do you want Info-Chan?"

*Yandere Chan,I would like to inform you that there are only 2 days until Osana confesses to your senpai.

"Oh,don't worry about that Info-Chan. Osana and I made a deal. She won't be taking senpai from me."

*Hmm...Ok. we'll see about that. But anyways,I need someone to get killed,my newspaper articles aren't getting read as much.

"Ok. I found a new target anyways."

*Great! Remember to send me the panty shots before they get killed.

"Sure"

I hang up and look around. Ugh!. I lost eyesight of kokona!!.

"Looking for me?"

I turn around and find kokona. I give a nervous smile.

"Did you hear my call??" I ask.

She nods her head and glares at me.

"You were stalking me. What senpai were you talking about?. Because I know Taro-senpai and Osana are pretty close. Were you talking about MY senpai?"

My fake smile disappears as I hear her call my senpai her senpai.

I search around to see if people are around. Good,nobody spends their time here between classes.

Bye bye old plan. Were gonna have to think fast.

I pull out a knife and she looks at me in horror. Sorry kokona,you could of had a better ending if you hadn't figured me out and kept on minding your own business.

I stab her and grab her mouth so she couldn't scream.

Her body lays lifeless on the ground and I grin. My sanity is going down.

I wait till everyone's in class and take kokona to the burning machine. I place her inside and her body dissolves.

I grab a mop and start cleaning the bloody floor. I hear the bell ring and I flinch. I can't let anyone see me with blood on my clothes!.

I run to the changing rooms,but before I could run any farther,I bump into someone.

"Ayano? Is that blood?!"