Chapter 22

Osana pov.
"Ayano!" I loudly whisper. "Snap out of it! We're gonna get caught!."

We were sitting outside the coffee shop waiting for senpai to come out. Ayano and I decided it would be a good idea to walk around the cultural festival while stalking senpai,well actually,only Ayano tought it would be a good idea. I'm pretty sure we're going to get caught if we continue our spying!. But noooo,Ayano wants to follow senpai everywhere!!.

"I'm just so nervous!." Ayano murmured. "What if senpai doesn't like my bento??."

"Of course senpai will like the bento!. I was the one who tought you! So of course it's gonna be great."

"But...What I'm mostly worried about is the box I put the bento on! It has a carving I did as a child!." Ayano complained.

"Why didn't you just put it in another box?."

Ayano sighed. "I was just so excited I lost track of time. And when the cultural festival started,I only had this box."

"Makes sense. Your not good enough to think of things ahead of time like me."

Ayano face palms. "Your too full of yourself."

"I am not!." I argued.

Ayano gasped. "Senpai just entered the theater tent!."

I roll my eyes. "Of course he would. He loves plays."

"But Kizana is the main star of this play! I can't let my senpai fall for this witch on stage!."

"It's not like we can do anything about it,Ayano."

She instantly flinches as if something struck her.

"That's it! We can do something!." She grins. "Lets sabotage the play!!."

I blink a few times before taking in what she just said. Me and my god damn mouth...

Ayano stood up from her place,and walked inside the theater club tent as I followed her.

"I would like cookies and chips."

We hid behind some chairs in the background as we heard Taro speak.

"You heard that Osana?. Senpai is ordering food!" Ayano squealed silently.

"Umm...So what?." I ask.

"It means senpai just went here to buy food!. Because senpai never orders food before an activity. Such as,watching a play!."

"..." Ayano Aishi. You are definitely an ultra level stalker.

"Oh,by the way. Where is your bento?." I asked tilting my head.

"!!!"

Ayano's eyes widen in horror as she looked around frantically at her surrounding.

"Oh my god...Don't tell me you lost it..."

I could see tears welling up in her eyes. "We need to find it!!!."

I grab Ayano's mouth to shut her up.

"Shh, remember Taro is still here."

Ayano nods her head and I let go.

We stood up and start heading to the coffee shop,where we last saw the bento.

"It's must be around here somewhere.." Ayano murmured.

I decided to look for it on the floor,it must have fallen somewhere,Right?. Or maybe it's on the grass or sidewalk...Ugh!! Why are festivals so big?!!.