Chapter 14

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Ayano pov.
So I was finally able to convince Hanako to come to my house. I didn't tell Osana tought,she would have told senpai for sure!.

I grab a bucket and fill it with bricks,then I open the door a bit and place the bucket on top.

I grab popcorn from yesterday's movie,and sit down. Seeing Hanako get squished by bricks would be my kind of movie.

I wait

And wait

And wait even more.

When I finally heard footsteps, I got up from my seat and look outside. It was Hanako!...And Senpai?

Oh,no. No no no no no. Senpai came with her!!.

I quickly grab the bucket and take it down,I place it inside the cabinet and then I swiftly close the door.

Moments after that,I heard a nock. I wait a few seconds,to not seem suspicious,then I grab the doorknob and turn it.

"Hi Hanako. Hi.. Senpai." I greet.

Senpai smiles and Hanako eyes me suspiciously.

"Why did you call me here?. Whatever you want,brother is here and he won't let you do anything to me!!" Hanako said as she stuck her tongue at me.

"I'm sorry for her behavior,Ayano." Senpai bowed his head apologizing.

"D-dont apologize senpai!. It's o-ok." I said. Senpai didn't do anything wrong,it was his sister!.

"I just wanted to know more about you,hanako. We didn't get a chance to meet each other." I say sweetly.

Hanako looks down at her feet with guilty. Yes that's it. Feel guilty for getting between me and my senpai!.

"Im so sorry for jumping to conclusions Ayano-san" Hanako said bowing her head.

Haha,so innocent. Too bad your gonna die sooner or later.

"It's ok Hanako. Come in." I said innocently and guided them to the living room. They say down and examined my house.

"Wow. Your house is so clean,Ayano." Senpai said.

I nod my head shyly and walk to the kitchen to grab some tea for them. I bring it back and give it to them.

"So...What do you want to know about me?." Hanako asked.

I tought in my head. And decided it would be to suspicious to ask a personal question all of a sudden,so I say something else.

"Let's play a board game. Do you like board games Hanako?." I give a fake smile.

She nods her head enthusiastically. "Big brother likes board games too,right?." She asked giving my senpai a smile.

"Yeah " he replied.

Oh,well. I did learn something new about senpai anyways. So why complain?.

"What board game do you want to play?." I ask Hanako.

"Monopoly. It's so cool!" She said.

I give a fake laugh and nod my head. This could be a good way to get closer to my senpai.
∼∼∼∼∼Time skip∼∼∼∼
So we spent the rest of the day playing random games. And I am sure senpai and I got closer!.

Hmm.. now that I think about it,Hanako is a better source of information than Budo. At last,an excuse to not be friends with that Martial Arts freak.

Tomorrow morning...

I'm quitting the club!

A/N I'm gonna start to update late... Cuz life has been busy and I'm having writers block. Oh well!.