Chapter 13

I do not own yandere simulator or the characters.

Ayano pov.
We finally got to the movie station,and we all went inside. The air smelled like perfume,and the walls were colorful. Yuck. And as we planned,we are going to watch a horror movie. Not that I care,horror movies are just movies. I just want to sit next to my senpai!.

And talking about senpai...That little girl gets on my nerves...

I walk towards Osana and take her to a corner. Then I whisper to her. "Who is the little girl?" I ask.

"It's his little sister,don't get jealous. She's just over protective." Osana whispers back.

"Over protective?. Not a good sign.." I murmur.

Osana gives me a nervous look before we head back to the group.

"This one! This one!!" Budo said jumping up and down. "I want to watch this movie!!"

I look at what movie he was pointing at. It was called "torturing house."

Hmm...Sounds awful.

Senpai grabs us tickets and gives them to us.

"T-thank you senpai..." I murmur.

"No problem." He says.

We all head to the movie room and sit down. I make sure to sit beside my senpai. And the so called "Hanako" sits in senpai's other side. I curse in my mind and Osana sits next to me. Budo sits next to Hanako.

The movie starts and it shows average teenagers in school. After some time,they decide to enter an old house. They find a crazy person living in the Attic and they tie him up in a chair. After they watch some TV,they go check on the crazy person,only that the crazy person wasn't there.

I could feel Osana shivering and she was holding her breath. Ha,already scared?. I turn my eye to find Hanako clinging onto senpai's arm shivering.

"...." This girl is no good sign at all.

I look back at the movie.

The teenagers set out to find the crazy person. And as one of the girls opened a door,a bucket of bricks fell on her,squishing her to death.

Hey!. That gives me an idea!. Maybe I could convince Hanako to come to my house,and when she's about to open the door. Bricks fall on her. Not such a great way to end a life,and it's not such a creative idea. But as long as she's dead...

She won't be able to cling into his arm EVER again.