Dangerous looks

A/N: This part will be different than the other ones since it will be a Chapter. Just read it;) Hope you'll enjoy it!

Maya's P.O.V

"Open the door now before I open it myself." His message pops up in front of me. My eyes scann the display of my phone before I lock it and place it on the little glass table in front of me.

I nervously glance towards the front door from my seated position in the living room. Is he really by the front door waiting for me to let him in now?

His name is Jason. He texted me randomly once. The only think I know about him is his name and what he looks like, since he sent me some selfies. We never met. But I guess we're about to meet now. Am I ready for that? At the end of the day he's a complete stranger to me. Or okay I guess he's not a complete stranger. He's someone I consider as a friend, although he acts as if he's my boyfriend.

Just give him a chance Maya, my inner voice tells me.

Sometimes he calls me "babe" or "princess" and I have to admit I kind of like it.

Wow I really do.

I mean who wouldn't? He looks pretty good, no okay very very very good. And I really find him kind of attractive but sometimes his bad boy side comes out, which is what stops me liking him sometimes.

Omg what am I saying? I like Jason?
No I don't?! I don't even know him..

Also something tells me that I shouldn't get involved with Jason. But for some reasons I can't help but want to know him. He's so mysterious sometimes.. and scary too

But why? I could've shut this down a long time ago by blocking his number the first day he texted me.

Maya you're overthinking.

Whatever. Ah and something about me?
I'm Maya. Maya Sarah Morrell. 17 years old. My family and I live in Miami, but I'm originally from Spain. I have a little brother, Mike. He's just 4 years old and my everything. I love him and my family with all my heart. And also 2 other people are very important to me. Ann and Jennifer. My two best friends. I couldn't imagine a life without them. They were and are always there for me. On good and bad days. I'm very grateful for having them.

"Hey.. are you still there?" A raspy voice comes from behind the door, which pulls me back to reality.
My eyes travel to the door again.

He is still there? His voice is so.. sexy. Wait what?

I finally sit up from the couch and take slowly advance forward. I hear a little chuckle from him. I guess he heard my steps. "Maybe..?" I say nervously with a smile on my face. What the fuvk, why am I smiling?

Seconds later I can hear how he gets up, since he was sitting on the floor, waiting for me to open that damn door.

"Umm.. can I?" His voice asks me softly. I nod my head slowly, as some sort of response but then remember that he can't even see me. My hands travel up to the doorknob and before thinking twice I quickly turn it to the right side.
A little 'click' sound comes out and it took some seconds till the door was completely open.

And there he was. Standing right in front of me, with a big smirk on his face.

"Heyy.." He whispers under his breath, smirking at me. I examine the man in front of me. Scanning me eyes from his face, down to his feet. He wears black ripped jeans, a white T-shirt and a black leader jacket. A perfect bad boy look. Bringing my eyes back to his face I also notice a little diamond ear ring that he is wearing.