Plans

Maya's P.O.V

...

".. and then I saw Maya in the Ferrari!" Jennifer explains to them and I try not to smile to the memory of Jason and me while I put my books into my locker and pull out other ones.

"So I guess he's rich and stuff huh?" Ann my other bestie speaks raising an eyebrow at me.

"Or maybe he stole it?!" Jennifer says excited.

"No I don't know where he got the car from.." I lie, not telling them the damn truth.

20 minutes later and we all spend the whole break, of me telling them about Jason. I also explained why he drove me to school earlier. After all I still haven't told them that he's Jason McCann. I mean of course they are my best friends and I do tell them everything, but at the other side, I promised Jason to not tell anyone about it. And I never break my promises.

..

Jason's P.O.V

After driving my girl to that crappy school I went to get some of the material for the bomb we are making. After that I drove to Starbucks to get the gang and me some breakfast. What a good friend I am huh? It's actually 12:00 pm but bruh most of us actually sleep till 3pm. But I changed it since I want to wake up earlier to look for Maya every morning.

Okay, not every morning. Her school is so damn early sometimes I just can't get out of my bed.

Whatever, I make my way back to our house where me and the guys need to discuss some things, since that asshole Scott ran away. He knows to much about our gang and about the place we live in. We had found him three weeks ago when he was lurking around the club we were in with John Calmer. Scott said that the CC Gang told him to find out about our plan, bombing one of the Colorado Casinos.

We have been planning this for around 8 months now. John offered us this deal. We have to bomb this Casino in a month and after ending our job successfully, he'll hand of us about 10 million dollar.

There are the CC (name of leader is unknown), JP (Jack Presley), BT (Bill Torres) and the JM (Jason McCann) gang which is us. All these gangs are the strongest and most well known gangs with criminals in the whole US. The 'gangs' are all named with the first letters of Gangs leader's names.

We are the strongest force at the moment.

Anyways, John Calmer who is an old friend of mine, brought me to that deal of bombing the Colorado Casino in Las Vegas. I've met him since then a lot here in Miami. He wanted me to fly to Vegas to do everything there but of course I'm not leaving. My baby Maya is here right? And of course I haven't told him the real reason why I want to plan everything here.

Some months ago, he came over a lot to our house, asking if everything is 'alright'. He wanted to take a look at the bombs and our house, which has been getting on my last nerves lately like bruh let us do our work.

Some of the guys told me that he maybe works for another gang but he said to me that he doesn't. I Still don't completely trust him. But we're here now and doing it and we're almost done so I won't break the deal because 'I don't trust him'.

We actually never had a real home, since we have to change our location every time we end one of our assignments or deals. But it's been about a 10 months now that we're here in Miami. Which allowed me to get to know Maya.

And yes, I know that after everything we still need to be in Vegas for bombing the Casino, which means that I'm going to kidnap Maya.

I know I didn't wanted to do so, but leaving the city means that I wouldn't be able to see her.

Who knows when we will be in Miami again, because we'll have to leave for another assignment or a deal.

But maybe we should go on vacation?

I mean just imagine my girl half naked on a yacht witch me.

Hmm.. we will see.

Maybe she'll go voluntary with me?

Pff, keep dreaming dude, my inner me tells me which makes me roll my eyes at the voice in my head.

I turn the steering wheel in my hands to the left side and drive a little till I land on a red traffic light. Taking a deep breath I lean my body back on my seat waiting patiently for the light to become green again.

I'm not giving up. I'm going to ask her in about 3 weeks - 5 days before we'll fly to Vegas. I mean, a lot of things are going to happen on these next 3 weeks?

I hope that she will agree with it, because damn that's actually impossible right? Why should she even go with me? Voluntarily be away from her family to live a life with a fucking criminal?!

"BEEEP." A horrible car horn makes me snap out of my thoughts. I look up to see that the traffic light went green already.

I roll my eyes and turn around to see whay kind of asshole that is of honking at me like that. Turning around lazily I see a black BMW behind me with an annoying guy whose gaze tells me "Start to fuvking drive man."

I squint my eyes to get a better view of the guy and it was him, that ugly "friend" of my Maya.

And like if this wasn't enough, a girl was sitting next to him talking on the phone.

Three times you can guess who it is

——————

It wasn't a very long chapter this time so I try to update in one or two weeks! And I apologize if this was maybe boring to you, but it needed to be said.

Thanks for reading tho 🤪

xoxo

- aisha