Boyfriend

Maya's P.O.V

After 2 boring hours of math it was finnaly lunchtime because god I'm starving.

"Hey are you comming?" I call after Ann who was finally ending her conversation with our teacher. "Yeah, I'm comming." She mumbles quietly under her breath, putting some papers into her backpack. "Come on I'm hungry!" I point to my tummy acting dramatically.

She playfully rolls her eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out at her like a little kid. We make our way first to the washroom and as I open the door we see Brenda and Cameron making out on the counter next to the sink.

The moment I opened the door, Brenda quickly pulls away and starts to blush. Cameron stretches his neck awkwardly. He takes a quick glare at Brenda and scrambles out quickly. A little smirk was playing on his lips as he turns arounds looking at Brenda. "Are you coming..?" He asks her and she nods her head at him. As Brenda walks past me I wink at her and whisper: "Have fun." She gives me a shy smile and I wave her a good bye.

She's a very sweet girl and I'm so happy she found someone like Cameron. They are such a cute couple..

"Okay, that was weird." Ann starts to laugh which makes me giggle a little.

After we refreshed our make-up a bit, I open the door of the Girl-toiletts to be met by Brandon. As I went to say something, Ann tries to get herself through the door since I'm standing in front of it.

"Um,.. May.. I have to go home to help my nana with something." She mumbles searching a number to call.

"It's okay Ann. You can call me if you need something." I say to her. "See you then." We both hug each other before she disappears behind all the people.

"Hey! So I was wondering if you would like to go to Mc Donalds, so we can get some food?" Brandon starts.

"Only us..?" I ask and see that he gets nervous after my question. "Y-yeah why not? Is something wrong with that?" He answers not looking at me.

"Oh.. nothing is wrong that. Sorry." I tell him not thinking twice about it. I mean it's nothing bad? I don't know why I even questioned it at first.

Because of Jason, my inner me talks to me making me a little worried. It is not like Jason influences my life now,.. or at least I don't want him to, but I just hope he won't find out about this. But I mean, we're just eating something, that's nothing bad-

"Maya?" Brandon snaps me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I look up to see him looking puzzled at me.

"Will you come now?" He asks, making me nod as a response and we both make our way to the school parking lot.

"Do you still have any lessons?" Brandon asks me, pulling his car key out of his jeans pocket.

"Um.. I don't know.. wait I'll take a look at my schedule." I tell him searching my schedule in my messy bag pack.

"Ah, there we have it!" I say scanning my eyes over the paper in my hand. "Hmm.. no, math was my last lesson!" I say happily, clapping my hands together. "So actually I could go home now.. but I guess a little burger wouldn't be bad hmm.?" I smile to him who smiles warmly back starting the engine of the car.

"Should I drive you home after we're done?" He asks me as I put the schedule back in my backpack and my pull my phone out. "Yeah thanks that would be nice."

::

"So what happened on Friday?" Brandon starts. "Friday? What is with Friday? Nothing happened on Friday." I answer harshly, getting nervous as I get flashback of that evening.