A trap?

Jason's P.O.V

"Everyone! - Meeting! - Now!" I yelled through out the house arriving to our meeting room to be gladly met with my whole gang already waiting for me.

"Jason good that you're finally here. I found out Scott's location. He's in a little motel about 3 kilometers away from here." Matt tells me and Austin walks up to me with some papers in his hands and I take them from him. I quickly scan my eyes over the papers and then lay them down on the big round glass table which is in the middle of the room, surrounded by chairs.

"Great, so Liam and Mason you both go to this motel and kill him there. Make it look like it was suicide. And um.. here's some breakfast." I tell them while placing the food and drinks on the table as well.

"Uuuh Jason is being nice for once, what could be the cause of that?" Liam smirks, taking a sip of his drink and Mason starts to laugh.

I don't answer him and just wave them off and walk up to the table and put the other drinks and bags down.

"Can we not eat first and then leave?" Mason asks walking into the room again and I shrug and take a seat on the table. Seconds later Liam walks in too.

"Doesn't Victoria want to eat something?" Matt asks Liam while he takes a bite of his sandwich.

"She says she's not hungry. Like always." Liam mumbles the last part and I feel kind of bad for him but try to not show it. (A/N: Victoria is the girl Liam kidnapped some months ago.)

After some minutes of silence we all start to talk to each other about the bomb and the plan - but in the end, we ended up talking about drugs and some basketball match we'll be going to soon.

I then decided to text my girl to make sure she's at home now.

*Texts*

I'm mad at you
Very mad
And at your lil friend too
Are you at home now?
I hope so
Answer!
Hello?!

Ok be mad at me but there's no need to be mad at Brandon

This Brandon of yours needs to get a punishment from me.
Now I asked if you're at home right now

No you won't do him anything

Says who?

Me

Lol you're not in charge babe
And I fuvcking asked if you're at home right now??!

Yes I am

Good but you're alone huh?
I hope so
Hello?

What

Are you stupid?

No you're stupid

Shut up

You shut up

Don't talk to me like that

You don't talk to ME like that

Fuck off

Bye

No not bye

*3 minutes later*

ARE U ALONE ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!!!

YES I AM WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM

You are so overdramatic babygirl

First of all, don't call me babygirl