Morning drive

Maya's P.O.V

It's 7 in the morning when I get woken up by my little brother who had the idea to watch some cartoon next to me in my bed. I slept peacefully when I heard some noises and giggles next to me. Completely tired I turn around to see him sitting next to me.

I rub my eyes tiredly and stand up from my bed, which makes Mike look from the iPad in his hands up to me.

"Good morning may-a" He smiles jumping into my arms.
"Good morning prince" I giggle and kiss him on his forehead.
"Mam said I should wake you up." He tells me sitting on my messy bed again.
"Why?" I ask totally tired. "Because school." He says like it's the most obvious thing ever.

School. Shit I totally forgot that I have school today.

Sighing I run to my closet that is in a separate room and the moment I step in, the mess surrounds me.

Wow I really need to tidy up.

Taking a deep breath I look around to find something to wear.

After about 5 minutes of throwing things around I choose a simple boyfriend jeans with a white Levi's T-shirt and a black leather jacket. When I'm done with changing, I run into the bathroom and while going though my room, I see Mike still sitting at my bed watching spongebob squarepants. Enjoy your life boy.

I quickly brush my teeth and take a look at my reflection in the mirror.
Looks like I hadn't sleep for a week.

My hair is just a mess so I decide to brush it quickly and put it in a high ponytail. Then I put on some concealer to cover my eye bags up. I also put on some mascara and do my eyebrows. When I want to put everything back into the little make up bag I always have with me, a red lipstick catches me eye.

No Maya don't.

And before thinking twice I already had the red lipstick in my hand, putting it on.

Now when I'm finally done, I take a look at the clock and my eyes go wide when I see that it says: 7:55 am. Did I really take so long? Whoops.

I quickly run into my room again to take my backpack. "Bye mike!" I call running out but then stop my actions and run back into my room and give him a quick kiss wich ends with a big red love bite on his cheek. "Bye bye May-a." He smiles up to me. I adore him of how cute he is and give him a little kiss again before getting out of the room: "Bye bye Mikey."

"Mooooom" I call walking down the stairs to the kitchen where my mother makes breakfast.

"Good morning honey." She smiles up to me. "I got to go now before I'll be even more late then I am." I tell her and turn around but her voice stops me. "But you haven't eaten your breakfast!" My lovely mama calls after me.

"I know but I'm going to be late!" I say totally frustrated when I see the big plate with pancakes I would love to eat all at once.

"I told mike to wake up you up." She shrugs while putting another pancake on the big white plate that is placed on the grey kitchen counter.

"Mom do you think that a little 4 year old kid could wake me up?" I ask her walking closer to her now. She just rolls her eyes at me.

"Mommyyyy!" Mike's voice makes our heads snap up. "Yes honey?" Mama calls back turning her head to the left to see Mike scrambling downstairs. "I'm so hungry!" He whines around. "Come here darling, breakfast is ready." She says walking up to him where he already waits to get into her arms.