Care

Natalia's P.O.V
(A/N: Natalia is Maya's mother)

"Mama, where are we going now?" My son Mike asks me, looking out of the window of the car. After another day of work at the office, I had just driven to Mike's kindergarten to pick him up.

"We're heading home darling." I say glancing at the watch on my wrist. Maya should probably be at home already.

Minutes later we arrive in front of our house. I drive the car towards our garage parking it there. Unfastening my seatbelt, I walk over to Mike and do the same to his. I take him in my arms, closing the passenger door behind me. Walking towards the front door of our house I notice a expensive black car parked right I front of the house.

Furrowing my eyebrows I wonder who owns the car since I've never seen it before. Glancing around I see no one around us and decide to keep going my way and just ignore it. But as I take another step forward I see someone climb out of the car. It is a man who is dressed in all black and wears black sunglasses. He then walks harshly towards our house and I quickly hide myself behind a tree, standing not too far away.

"Mama are we playing hide and seek?" My son asks me excited and I nod my head at him, taking out my phone out to call the police. "Yes baby and we need to be quiet okay?" I whisper and dial 911. I hadn't seen the face of the man but the way he was dressed in all black makes it obvious that he's probably a burglar.

The phone call I dialed finally got answered. I told the police officer about the situation and gave him my address. Ending the phone call I hoped that they would come as fast as possible.

I see the man making his way towards a window of the house and my eyes widen as I see that it is the window to the room of my daughter. Panicked I take my phone again and call Maya for about three times but she doesn't answer. Praying that she isn't at home I slowly stand up as I see that the man disappeared from my view.

"Mama did we win?" Mike asks happily and I smile giving him a kiss on his cheek. "I hope so baby."

He rests his head on the edge of my shoulder and closes his eyes. I decide to call my husband to let him know what's going on. But as I hear some car sirens getting louder and louder it stops my actions. Seconds later about 3 police cars park in front of the house and I quickly walk up to them to see about five cops getting out of the cars.

::

Maya's P.O.V

Getting woken up by some noises I try to ignore them and keep sleeping but as I hear someone speaking I stand up from my bed. Having a blurry view of a black figure in front of me I rub my eyes to see clearer. I close them and yawn tiredly and open my eyes again to see Jason?

What is he doing here? Again?

I ignore him and walk towards my open window to close since I felt how cold it got in my room but as I see police cars outside of my house I begin to panic.

What happened? Why is my mom outside with cops and why is Jason inside my room?

"Wait, you are alone?" Jason asks me stepping closer.

"Yes why?" I ask confused looking at him now.

"Did you call the cops?" Jason ignores my question and I shake my head in response.

"So why the fuck are they here and why didn't you answer any of my messages or calls? Were you with him? Huh? I swear Maya if-"

"What the fuck are you talking about? I don't know what's going on either and no I am not with Brandon like I told you the last time you asked me." I answer him totally exhausted. I take a look at the window again to see no one there. My head wonders towards my door as I hear voices talking downstairs, which are probably the cops and my mother.