Feelings

Maya's P.O.V

"Ah, there you are. The game just started again. Are you coming?" Jason clears his voice after a couple of silent seconds. The girl whose name I don't know quickly turns around wiping her tears with the sleeves of her sweatshirt before turning around and walking out of the room as fast as she could. I didn't answer Jason so he took my arm, dragging me out of the restroom. I quickly shrugged him off, scared of his gesture. He furrowed his eyebrows but put on a fake smile quickly as he saw my scared expression.

"What's wrong baby?" He caresses my upper arm with his hands, sending shivers down my spine. I slowly start to calm down a bit, getting that tingly feeling in my stomach as he rests his hands on my hips watching me intensely. But I decide to put that thought to the back of my mind and concentrate on the more important thing right now. I take his arms away from its position and look at him in utter disbelief.

Is he really acting like he doesn't know anything or does he really not know anything?

I decide that it is better to get more information from that girl herself, before I ask Jason about her because I'm pretty sure he won't tell me the truth.I put on a fake smile, pretending like everything is okay. "Nothing is wrong. I was just talking with that girl about.. - if she has hand lotion you know my hands are pretty dry."I say with the most terrible lie I probably could have ever said.

"You mean Victoria?" Jason points with his thumb to the direction behind us where the girl just disappeared. "Umm yeah.. she is.." I stop my sentence, thinking about the name of the man she has been with earlier. "Liam's girlfriend?" Jason ends my sentence and I nod my head in approval. "Yeah, they are together?" I ask suspicious. Jason nods his head while he looks down to his feet and puts his hands in his pockets.

"But she doesn't look happy with him." I mumble under my breath, regretting it right after when I see how Jason's head shots up. "Look, whatever she told you, it's a lie. Don't listen to her." His voice gets serious, his eyes darken and I start to get the feeling like he knew what is wrong with Victoria and he just played dumb some minutes ago.

Her shaky voice from earlier appear in my head. She looked so helpless and scared and she definitely needs to get out of whatever she is in. And I' going to help her whatever it costs me. I don't even want to think about all the things that probably happened to her. What all these criminals did to her..

But Jason wouldn't do something bad to women right?

He had better not laid a finger on her.

"Did you hear me?" He snaps his fingers in front of my face and I nod my head as a response. "Good." Is everything he says before he takes my hand into his and walks us out of the restroom.

My eyes start to search for any sight of Victoria as soon as we walked out and after a couple of seconds I could see two people arguing not too far away from us. The girl that I assume to be Victoria walks away from the guy, I assume to be Liam.

She sprinted past us to the restroom we just came out of as tears rolled down her face. I start to feel bad for her so I let go of Jason's hand to follow her but he immediately took it again so I won't leave. I furrow my eyebrows at his gesture and give him a signaling look which tells him to let me go. But instead he tightens his grip on my hand. "Ignore her, she's always like that."

"But she is not okay and needs my help-" I was about to get free of his grip when he started to walk forward, away from the heartbroken girl. "Liam will talk to her. She'll be okay. Don't worry please." He mumbles careless making me sad about the fact that I'm not able to help her. So I start to make out a plan to talk with her later again since I won't be able to do that right now. Some minutes later I decide to have a conversation with her when the game ends.