Victoria's letter

Jason's P.O.V

"In 29 Days gentlemen, it will be that time." I eye each one of my gang members intensely, making sure to have their attention as I point an index finger at them warningly. "In one month, the 29th of November we will bomb the Colorado Casino in Las Vegas," I say with a serious expression on my face. "The bombs we made are finally done, our special clothes are with the weapons ready in the 3 Trucks outside. The camera surveillance of the casino is also saved in our program and we went through the procedure five times today." I continue earning nods from the others.

"We worked really hard, not only today but also the last couple of months. So, my fellas, I think it's time for us to finally breathe after this 8-hour long ass meeting and enjoy our last weeks here in Miami before we leave on the 20th." I end my little speech and everyone sighs, standing up from their chairs and walking up to me. We give each other some bro hugs before leaving the messy room we spent almost the whole day in.

"We're leaving to go to the club, are you coming with us?" Mason asks me putting his leather jacket on as I walked into the kitchen to get myself a beer. "Sure," I mumble after I close the fridge and take a sip out of my cold beer, walking over to the men who are about to leave the mansion.

"Aren't you going?" I ask walking past Liam who just made himself comfortable on the big sofa in front of the TV. "Nah, I think I better stay here with Vic and Ally." He mumbles, going through his messy hair tiredly. "Man come along and have some fun. Look, Jason is going too. His chick doesn't have him so whipped as that Vic has you." Mason's words echo through the big room making me smirk as I take another sip of my drink.

Liam shakes his head at Mason, looking down to his lap. "She won't find out if something happens anyway, right Jason?" Mason tries to convince him and I nod my head agreeing. We look at him questioningly, as Liam starts to rethink his decision. "Alright." He sighs getting off the sofa and I smirk satisfied when I finished my beer.

When he stood up he looked over to the stairs and I followed his gaze meeting Victoria who probably listened to our conversation. No one says anything and I start to feel awkward standing there so I decide to go upstairs to get my phone.

"It's not good to eavesdrop in on the conversations of others," I say walking past her into my room leaving the upcoming drama behind me. Victoria rolls her eyes playfully, crossing her arms over her chest: "Liam, didn't we discuss that you won't be clubbing anymore?" She asks him madly with an attitude reminding me immediately of Maya.

"And what does 'she won't find out anyway' mean huh? Oh right, that means if you cheat again, I won't find out, right?" Her irritated voice fills the mansion, getting everyone's attention. "But you know what? Go, I don't care anymore."

I shake my head at the scenario. Women.

When I reached my room and the voices of the annoying couple disappeared, I took my phone from my nightstand, checking it for any messages or calls. I sigh when I see that I've got nothing, laying down on my bed.

Now it's been over a week since I told Maya about my feelings for her. To be honest, I don't know if I really like her though. I never felt this shit towards anyone nor do I believe that I have something like feelings. I actually only said it to bring her closer to me, so she trusts me, which will make it easier for me to persuade her to go to Las Vegas with me.

I don't care if Maya has to leave her family to be with me. If she feels anything for me, she would come. And if she doesn't, well then I will take her with me, if she wants it or not.

"Bro, we're waiting! Will you hurry up and come?" Austin calls from downstairs making me snap my head towards the door. I immediately stand up from the bed and walk over to my dresser to get my leather jacket. Before leaving I take a look at the large mirror in my room noticing that I look like a whole mess. My messy hair is sticking out in every direction and the 50 shades of dark circles under my eyes make my presence ten times worse. But I'm too lazy to care so I simply take my black sunglasses out of the commode and put them on.