Ruined

Maya's P.O.V

My whole body shook in fear, as I looked at Jason in utter disbelief. Blood is dropping from his forehead as he hits the window with his fists, leaving blood on it.

Pointing to the handle on my side, Jason wanted me to open the window for him. I shook my head quickly, biting my lip nervously as I watch his next move. He glares at me enraged before hitting against the window again, this time much harder and louder making me flinch.

Making a move with my shaky hand, I try to tell him to leave. But Jason shakes his head madly, pointing to the handle again. Once again, I shake my head as a another tear rolls down my cheek. "Jason please, you have to leave. I can't let you come in."

But Jason made it clear that he wasn't leaving by hitting the window with his bloody knuckles hardly, making it sound like the glass would break any second.

I've never been so scared in my life. I just stood there in the middle of my room, totally frozen. I couldn't handle the situation, I didn't know what to do. What would you do? Just let a drunk, dangerous and obviously angry criminal who is planning on kidnapping you into your room? And let's not forget the fact that he is bleeding on some parts of his body and I really don't want to know how that happened. 

A sound from behind attains throughout the room, making me shake in fear at first but when I realize that it was just my phone, I relax quickly. Looking over to Jason, I see him stuffing something in his pocket. Furrowing my eyebrows I get my phone quickly and check what message I got. But my entire body tenses when I see who it's from and what it says. 

'open now or I takw othr ways to getr insdje daeling'

At this point, I had no other choice. I couldn't bring my family into this. I have to handle it by myself so I mustered all my courage and walked over to the window, facing the monster behind it.

Gulping, I lift my arm slowly to turn the handle until the window is completely open. Fresh, cold air hits me immediately as I stand in front of the open window, watching Jason climbing inside my room. "Damn why did you take long to open a simple window. Is this how you treat your boyfriend?" He yawns tiredly, walking over to my bed where he was about to lay down.

"You're not my boyfriend," I mumble, closing the window and I start to remember again that Jason is drunk.

"But you had to see your face, man were you terrified." He started to laugh at me, ignoring my comment.

So, he was just acting like that to scare me?

"Y-you are bleeding. Are you okay?" I stuttered as I pointed at his wounds. But Jason chuckled at my terrified appearance. "That's nothing baby. Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal. Just got into a fight with someone you know and the motherfu-"

"Stop. I don't wanna know anything about it. Keep it to yourself." I raise my hand up for him to stop, as images of Jason having a fight with someone flashed in my head. "Ugh, what are you even doing here! You can't just come to my house bleeding and highly intoxicated like it's not a big deal?!" I scolded him. "I wanted to see my girlfriend!" He responds sitting down.

"Again, I am not your girlfriend!" I respond as Jason lies down on my bed.  "No, stand up! You'll leave blood on my blanket!" I warn dramatically, as I walk over to him. Jason mumbles something under his breath that I couldn't understand as he cleans his bloody knuckles and fingers on his white t-shirt.