Trust

Jason's P.O.V

After she ends the call I lay on her bed enjoying the situation. Seems like that Brandon guy isn't that important to her like I thought.

"I love bad girls." I smirk at her devilishly.

She rolls her eyes and turns around looking back at her phone screen.
I take my iPhone in my hand writing a text to her. I guess talking isn't our thing, which makes everything harder since she's sitting right next to me and I prefer to look at her beautiful face and talk to her, instead of texting her. Whatever. It will be fun.

*Texts*

Brandon huh?

Yes?

You lied to him for me
I like it 😏

Shut up

Ohh I love bad girls

I got it but I'm not a bad girl
You're the bad one

Why that?

So you forgot what happened?
And why don't we talk in person lol

You're very pretty did I mention that?

Jason tell me now who you are before

Before what?

*End of texts*

She turns around facing me now while I interlock my hands behind my head as some sort of cushion between the rest of the bed I am laying on. I lick my lips examining her beautiful face. I have to say, she's extremely beautiful. Just everything on her is so... perfect. Her beautiful long black hair, her wonderful soft skin, her gorgeous brown eyes and her sexy pink-plumped lips and ouh that damn body.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't even known her that long just for a couple of months now and today is even the second day I meet her personally.

But god I seriously can't wait to have that body on me.

Or under me.

Damn I'm getting hard.

And no I don't want to use her just for sex. I want more.. I feel different towards her. Something I've never felt with any girl before.

Ally, Austins sister, would call it love . Is it love? No it's something else.. Jason McCann can't be in love.

"Stop starring!" She says, waking me up from my trance. I chuckle at her words, still not taking my gaze of her.

"Look Jason.. um.. just tell me what you want to tell me then leave." She mumbles nervously, not looking at me.

"And what will you do when I leave?" I ask her changing my position.

"Live my normal life?!" She says like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"But... do you know that when I tell you.. what I want to tell you.. that you wouldn't be able to live the normal life you live anymore?" I ask getting closer to her with every little sentence.