1. Cherry Blossoms

Moonbyul POV:
(Song recommended for chapter: just one day-BTS)

I stare outside the window of my dorm. Its around 9 pm here in Seoul. I can't help but have my eyes glued to the cherry blossom trees. They're blooming in the middle of December? Usually they wait until February... thats strange. I hear a knock on the door. I immediately get up thinking who else is up after curfew. (Curfew is 8:30). I walk to the door and open it.
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm-"
This girl stares at me.
"...your new dorm mate."
She smiles and turns slightly red. She's about my height, has long chocolate brown hair with big beautiful brown eyes with dimples on her slightly chubby cheeks. She's wearing a white sweater and black skirt with a coat on top. I slightly brush my bangs and tell her,
"Ah, didn't know you would be arriving so soon, come in."
I smirk at her.
"And your name is?"
She is still staring at me. Once she realized she replies,
"Oh, uh yeah. My name is Kim Yong Sun, but you can call me Solar."
I smile as she walks in and sets her things down at the door.
"The bed on the left is mine so the right side is all yours. By the way, I'm Moon Byul Yi. Call me Moonbyul."
She puts her things aside her bed and plops on the bed looking at the ceiling.
"Are those glow in the dark ceiling stickers?" She chuckles and adds,
"it's just like my old room."
She smiles and looks at me. I close the door and go back to looking out the window. It is strange how I didn't expect her to come today, the same day the blossoms start blooming. She comes over and sits on the other side of the windowsill. She looks at the blossoms and makes a soft, warm smile.
"Crazy huh? I saw one fall on my head on the way in."
She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a single flower and looks at it, then at me. She's a peculiar girl. She's seems nice and calm. I look at her and lean my head back on the wall. She opens her mouth.
"Cherry blossoms are my favorite. Ever since I was a little girl. I would go out and dance as the wind blew them away as the night when on." She sets the flower down. She looks at me again, then chuckles.
"You don't talk much do?" She leans forward. "..Moonbyul?" I squint my eyes at her and smirk,
"I like listening to people talk. I tend to stay lowkey and listen in to learn the little things about people. Like how your favorite flower is also mine."
I look up at the ceiling stars and point,
"It tends to get lonely here, so I put those up to make it more comfortable. I'm also afraid of the dark but thats something else that I've started overcoming here."
She smiles but this time it's different. It has more of a seductive look to it. She leans in and messes up my bangs.
"Well Super cool Moonbyul, I'm going to sleep, considering the time."
As she gets off to walk to her bed she turns around. I cant help but keep my eyes off of her. Its something about her that's different. She smirks and let's out a slight chuckle. I go back to looking out the window. 30 seconds later she says,
"Don't you sleep?"
I turn my head. She's half way undressed, taking off her shirt showing her pink bra. Her skin is a soft pale color. Her eyes widen, signaling me to answer. I snap out of it and tell her,
"Despite being afraid of the dark, I love the night sky."
She turns and puts on this oversized black t-shirt.
"Quiet and mysterious, why is the reason behind this?"
I shake my head,  letting out a slight sigh and look out the window.
"Even though its dark, the moon comes out and shines a light on us."
I look down and grab the blossom and inspect it.
"Millions and millions of stars are also here to provide us light, sure they twinkle and all but it's just something so breathtaking to look at." She comes closer to me. I get off the windowsill and hand her the flower.
"Well isn't that deep and poetic,"
she says in a sarcastic manner. I plop on my bed and look at the time. Its currently 10:57 pm.
"Moon is also in my name so, you would figure I would find some fascination in astrology."
She laughs as she sits on the side of her bed looking at me.
"Well unlike you, I like the sun. I love it shining bright onto my skin and feeling its warmth. Although it hasn't happen in a while since its the middle of December."
Her smile turns into a small frown.
"My name also has sun in it. What a coincidence, huh?"
We look at eachother. She truly is something unique. Wait, why am I thinking about her so much? Eh, oh well. I did just meet her about 2 hours ago.
"Well solar, glad to have you as a roommate compared to other idiots I've could've stumbled upon."
I chuckle as she does so too.
"Goodnight Miss Moonbyul."
I look at her turn to the wall.
"Goodnight."