19. In Your Arms.

Moonbyul POV:
(Song recommendation for this chapter: Through the night - IU)

Solar and I planned on staying low-key about our relationship. She really wants people to be rather more out and about on it, but I'm superstitious. Even when we are out in public, I make sure we do everything in private spaces. I don't know... I just don't want to have anymore bad reactions after what her mom did to her. Today she went out with a classmate of ours. I don't know who exactly, but they're studying together. I ended up with Hwasa and Wheein roaming around the city after school instead.
Hwasa really wanted to go to a cafe to get some treats while Wheein wanted to get a matcha latte.
"I can't believe we have to wait another week to figure out what happened to her!"
Wheein complains as I sigh.
"Ah, I KNOW!! How are we supposed to live without knowing if she chose to be with the CEO or her childhood hyung,"
Hwasa adds on to what I said.
"I personally think she's going to go with the CEO. He's a very charming man to begin with. Plus, it was just so romantic when they met under the cherry trees while the petals flew away into the wind."
The two start speaking over that scene of when the girl and CEO first met on the drama.
"It's just so dreamy, I wish I could meet mine while the blossoms were blooming,"
Wheein sighs as she holds onto Hwasa's arm.
I think about Solar and I and how we met around the time the blossoms were in bloom, but sadly they're starting to fade away into the summer.
"That would be nice,"
I say as I look around trying to find a cafe.
"Ah! Over there!"
I shout and point to the two dumbos next to me. I found a cafe that is quite popular among Seoul. It doesn't look likes it's packed either.
"What are you waiting for, fatty?"
Hwasa elbows me and the stomach as we start skipping there as a group. As we reach to the place, we look through the window and see that everything is black and white themed with a lot of plants. As I take a look around, I notice some people from our school who's in my class.
I ignore them as I focus on the aesthetic of the cafe. Out of nowhere Wheein yells out,
"Hey, isn't that solar sitting with all those jocks?"
My eyes pan straight towards them like a hawk. She's sitting with the I guess you could say, "fuck boys" laughing and such. My eyes narrow down as I start to leave a fog stain from my heavy breathing out of my nose.
"Woah there tiger,"
Hwasa taps my shoulder; shaking the tension out of me.
"Why are you so tense all of a sudden? I just wanna eat so let's just get inside."
"I hope they have matcha tea in there,"
Wheein sighs as Hwasa opens the entrance door.
It looks much nicer inside than it does from the window view. The display of desserts and treats are so cute. As we get in line I constantly glance towards that table. I didn't know Solar we're friends with those people. As I get to the cashier, I feel my body heat up. I aggressively order the first thing I see: chocolate cake.
"Uh, That will be 3400 won.. m-ma'am,"
I didn't realize that I startled her from my tone of voice. I quickly grab 10000 won and hand it to her.
"Here's you're change ma'am-"
"Please keep it, I apologize for my tone of voice."
She smiles and says thanks as I nod my head and catch up with the dumbos waiting for Wheein's matcha tea. From there I have a better view of Solar. I'm not one to get jealous but I some how am right now. I turn and see that they don't even look like they're doing any studying, based on the fact they're backpacks are all closed next to their seats. One of them who's name is Zico, looks like he's talking the most to Solar. He out of the 4 guys there is the most fuckboy you can ever get, if that makes any sense. I feel myself heat up even more. I aggressively grab my plate and Wheein who is barely grabbed her drink to a nearby table. From there, I aggressively eat my cake and watch there every move. I don't know what's going over me, but I sense something fishy. I see Zico moving her hair behind her ear while Solar tries to push him away politely. I slam my fork into the aesthetically pleasing chocolate cake as it startles Wheein and Hwasa. I turn my head to them as I apologize for the loud noise as they continue to talk their usual nonsense. What exactly could be be up to.
I look down at the what it looked cute cake but is now a chocolate mush of a slice. As I take a bite, I see Zico trying to pull her in closer as she clearly feels uncomfortable. That's it. I get up and storm up to the side of them. I slowly watch him wrap his arm around her shoulder she looks down with a sour look on her face. As he lands his fingertips on her I smack his hand off of her.
"Get your hand of her!!"
The two look at me in shock.
"Moonbyul ssi,"
Solar says softly.
"Who the hell are you?!!"
Without hesitation, my jealousy reaches its maximum.
"She's my girlfriend you pig!! Can't you see you're making her feel uncomfortable?? Do you not know how to treat women?! She's still has feelings!!!"
A silence rolls through the cafe as everyone's eyes land on me. I didn't realize what I said until I realize how good it felt to let everything out. Zico looks up and down at me with a disgusted look on his face. He then turns to Solar and asks her ignoring me,
"Is this manly woman serious?"
She her face gets even more sour as it grows red.
"She isn't a man you bastard, and she is my girlfriend."
She gets up and grabs her bag.
"I thought you were really trying to help me, but I just realized that all you wanted was to try to get to me in front of your perverted friends."
She looks at them all in disgust.
"She has is way better than all of you. Look at how desperate you all are, it's truly tragic. She has as what you guys recalled earlier, she's way better than any of you greasy pigs. Isn't it sad hearing this coming from what you three called the prettiest girl in school?"
She turns around to me and kisses me right in front of the crowd in the cafe then grabs my hand.
"You all can have fun being sad and alone while I go make out with my beautiful girlfriend."
She sarcastically smiles at them as she drags me out of the place.
"Wait Solar, I cant leave Wheein and Hwa-" she already made it out the door before I can go explain myself. She drags me a good 4 blocks to where our school is. She finally stops where the trees are. She let goes of my hand and looks at me with a nonchalant expression.
"Solar-"
She grabs my face and kisses me.
The golden sunset peeks through the empty spaces between the leaves and branches above us.
"I love you Moonbyul. I really do but don't hunt after me using your hawk vision,"
She frowns as she adds on,
"I can handle things like this on my own."
I chuckle as I grab her by the waste and gently pull her closer as she rests her arms around my neck.
"I know, I was just so heated seeing them doing things that I want to do with you. Plus, I really hate those boys. Why were you even with them in the first place."
She looks up at me and says,
"To be honest, I was really lazy and wanted to just copy their notes and have them buy me treats without having to pay for anything, but they did exactly the opposite. Except for the treat. I had no intention on doing anything with them what so ever but I ended up eating some good free cheesecake."
The two of us laugh as we look at the trees up above us. This feels familiar...
"The cherry blossoms are almost done fading away into the wind."
I look down at her as she stays staring up.
"The gold shining through the leaves are just as beautiful to see. I just wanted to share this moment with you, since I know you love listening to the little things I ramble to you."
I look at her gazing up as the sun kisses her porcelain skin. Suddenly, I pick her up and spin her around in my arms as she laughs the whole time. These are the little things I want to remember. These little moments are the things I wish to hold onto until I grow old. I wish to experience more things like this as I spend my time with Kim Yong Sun.

(Hey moonsuns!! I've been beyond busy with school and my social life that I haven't had time to update! I'm sorry but there might be another two weeks till I can post again since I'm going to kyoto for a week and a half on Friday.
Xoxo- http_joyri)