18. Sunrise and Moonlight.

Solar POV:
(Song recommendation:
Star (rain ver) -heize)

I can't sleep. It's 3:38 am. I stare at this stupid ceiling as I try to keep my tears in. I don't want Moonbyul to hear me so late. I turn my head facing her. After telling her, I couldn't even look at her, it hurt me too much. I just feel like this is all my fault. I think that she would've had a better life without me sometimes, I would've never been there to mess up her life.
I look back at the ceiling and think to myself.
Maybe I'm being too hard on myself. Mom is going to change her mind as soon as she meets her... yeah, she is. If I find her amazing then anyone can. I continue to put positive thoughts in my head as I slowly fall asleep.
*bzz bzz*
I feel a vibration from under my pillow. I pull it from underneath and check it.

Byulie 💖:
meet me at
Hongdae in 30
Minutes.
Opened 7:30

What can this be for? I look over at her side of the room and notice she's gone. I get out of bed and stretch as the sunlight hits the side of my hip from my shirt rising. Its so beautiful outside. The sun is rising with colors of pink and corals; which are my favorite colors. After I take in a moment of this beautiful morning, I get dressed into this blue blouse and black jeans, then head out to the station. On the train, I think about what it could be. Why did she call me so early in the morning for something? Maybe food? I hear my stomach grumble as I think of that. I look down at my stomach and remember I hardly touched my food last night when I was with my mom. luckily, I had a spare box of pocky that I save in my purse for emergencies. I quickly go through my bag and pull it out.
"Ah, yes!"
Everyone on the train looks at me. I quietly bow and say sorry for the loudness as I secretly eat the pocky. As I reach hongdae station, I get off and look around. I check the time on my phone. Its 8:00 exactly. As I stand in the middle outside of the station, I see a park. I look once more to see that mysterious girl and can't spot a thing. Since I can't, I go to the park and find a bench to sit on. Did she stand me up??? I check the time as it reads 8:10. I look around at the park and notice this is the one me and Moonbyul had our first date at. I look at the tree we laid under and go lay under it. I look up at the leaves above me and take in the memories the two of us had there. As I open my eyes and look in front of me, I freeze. Moonbyul comes up to me skipping with a huge smile. It looks as if she has something behind her back as well. As she comes closer her smile gets bigger and bigger. I laugh as she gets closer from how ridiculous she looks right now doing this. She stops right in front of me with her hands behind her back.
"Now before you say anything, I did a lot of thinking."
She takes a deep breath from exhaustion and continues with,
"I'm not the best person to ever exist on this planet.. BUT, I am in fact the weirdest person you will ever meet. I'm so weird to the point that I woke up at 6 in the morning and ran FROM school to the BEST floral shop here to buy you your favorite flowers. Not to mention the fact that I sent you here at 8 in the morning on a Saturday."
She brings out one of her hands from behind her back and hands a bouquet of cherry blossoms. I take them as I smile so helplessly. What the hell is she going with this.
"Now, you may be wondering, why the hell am I doing with this?"
She turns around and looks up at the sky for a brief moment before speaking once again. She turns around and faces right in front of me.
"Kim Yong Sun,"
She locks eyes with me.
"I am in love with you."
She walks around the tree and says,
"I'm truly, madly in love with you. Not only with the way you laugh like a dolphin, not even the fact about how beautiful you look in the morning next to me, even how you make me have butterflies in my stomach every time I'm with you."
She stops right in front of me again.
"I'm in love with every single thing about you."
I feel my face get warm as soon as I hear those 8 words. She kneels down and grabs my hand.
"I wish to grow old together, share every embarrassing dance party we have in our room and own 100 puppies while we cuddle together. I'm not going to let your mom take you away from me,"
With her other hand she caresses my cheek as I stay staring at her. I feel my eyes get watery as she does. She takes her hands away from my cheek and hand while she stands up.
"Kim Yong Sun, will you promise to never forget me if we do part our ways?"
We stare at each other for a moment. I take in everything she has told me right now. After a brief moment of staring at each other, she puts her hand out towards me. I feel a single tear stroll down my cheek as I watch her hand move towards me. I look up at her face then jump up; kissing her like no one is around. As if its only you, and I in this star-filled universe. I move away from her face as I caress her cheeks.
"I love you so much Moonbyul, and that's something I will never forget." Seeing her smile makes shed even more tears.
"Forever and always,"
I say to her as she wipes my tears off of my face. She smiles back and says,
"Forever and always."

(Hey moonsuns !!! I try my best to update as soon as possible so please just wait for when I do update a chapter 💖
Xoxo,
-http_joyri)