16. Opened: 6:37.

Solar POV:

(I don't have a song specifically for this chapter but if anything I've been listening to these bops recently:
K.A.R.D - Don't Recall
Winner - Sentimental
Giriboy - Hogu
Junho - instant love
M.o.l.a - chillin )

Ms. Esna is guiding us through what would be on the up coming final in 2 weeks right now. There's math, Hangul, english and science. Bored out of my mind, I turn my head and look at Moonbyul. She looks so in her zone right now.. I guess I'll let her be. I sigh as I pout with my check resting on my hand. I glance over once more. You're just so dreamy, I think to myself as she looks up at me with wide eyes and red cheeks. Confused, I catch everyone's eyes on me. Did I really say that out loud?!? I start to panic as Ms. Esna turns my way.
"Kim Yong Sun, is there something you would like to say to the class?"
I go full panic mode.
"No, no, I uh-"
"Sorry Ms. Esna, that was me."
I turn my head to the voice that just said such.
"It won't happen again."
YooA says in a firm way as she gets up and bows to her. My eyes stay on her as she glances over my way. She smiles and mouthed,
"Don't worry about it."
I smile back and mouth back,
"Thank you so much."
She sits back down on in the front right corner of the class as the class goes back to its usual atmosphere. I look down and smile. I glance over at Moonbyul and see her face turn stern. It makes me mad to see her like this. I don't know why she has against her. I write a quick little note onto a piece of paper as I toss onto her desk. I wait for her to open it but she just ignores it. My eyes narrow as I pout once more. I face back at the board to see Ms. Esna teaching some type of English sentence. I'm already good in that subject so it just draws me even more bored. I sigh as I look over at YooA. She's such a sweet girl. I wonder what her and moonbyul have against each other, maybe I'll ask her after class sometime. She turns her head back my way and smiles. I smile back as she turns her head back around to the board as well.
"Please turn to your partner and work on breaking down these 3 sentences."
I glance over at her as she scoots her desk over my way. She unbuttons the top button of her shirt due to the heat as I melt in my seat watching her do that. As she sits she reads the note and starts laughing.
"You look as dull as Wheein without her snacks,"
She looks up at me and chuckles as her nose crinkles up. It's so freaking cute when she does that.
"Well that would be disappointing, glad I stopped this before it got worse."
She puts the note in her pocket. When she looks back at me she stares then crosses her arms and smirks at me.
"What? Is there something on my face?"
What is she doing?
Uncrossing her arms, Moonbyul moves closer to me and puts her hand on my leg ever so gently.
"Am I really so dreamy?"
Flustered, I smack her hand as she laughs.
I bet my face is hotter than the sun.
"Ugghhh why do you always do this to me?!!"
Still cracking up, she grabs my hand under my desk.
"Because,"
With her other hand she rests her cheek on her hand and sarcastically says,
"Your soooo dreaaammyyyy Solar."
She smiles like a goof as I hide my face on top of my desk out of embarrassment. I here here laughing like she just heard the funniest joke ever. I've never heard her laugh so hard ever. I peek my head up at her as she smiles so naturally. My heart warms up the more I look at her adorable face. How am I so lucky to have her? She messes the top of my hair as she starts to do the assignment. Later on today, I go to the train to meet my mom for dinner. I haven't seen my mom in a while and I thought it would be good to bond. As I sit, I look out at the sunset. I smile and take in its beauty, until I feel a buzz.

Byulie 💖:
How are you doing
Sunshine?
Opened 6:17

I feel myself start to smile like an idiot.

Me:
Im doing fine
My love
Opened 6:18

Byulie 💖:
Missing your
Cuddles and
Kisses ❤️
Opened 6:19

Me:
I'll be giving
you plenty when
I get back 😘
Opened 6:21

Byulie 💖:
I recorded
our favorite drama
and bought pocky
just for tonight
Opened 6:24

Me:
Did you
remember?
Opened 6:27

Byulie 💖:
Tissues are on
your bed you baby
😂🙄
Opened 6:29

Me:
😑 HEY!!
I'm just emotional okay
                                                        Opened 6:30

Byulie 💖:
When are you
not babe?
Opened 6:31

Me:
Whatever
                  loser, sorry
                                              that I just think u
                                               are just the cutest
                                                                  🤧💕
                                                       Opened 6:34

Byulie 💖:
Sksksksjsj
don't make my
face red like this
😤😳
Opened 6:35

Me:
                                                      I should say
                                               the same with u.
                                                     the train just
stopped, I'll
                                                text you when I
                                               get back babe ❤️
                                                     Opened 6:36

Byulie 💖:
Okie odokie bb
Be safe out there
Opened 6:37

I put my phone away as I step off the train and smile the brightest I have ever. Just even talking to her through text makes my heart flutter. I don't need to kiss her or other things for her to know that she means the world to me. I walk up the stairs out of the Gangnam station. I look around before finding my mom sitting on a bench reading a book. I stare at her and think about what I'm going to say about school. What am I going to say about Moonbyul??? She is my roommate and all, It would be weird to not talk about her since we have the same class as well. She still thinks me and some stupid boy back home are going to get married. Wait, she doesn't even know that I like girls... I mean, I didn't even know until 3 months ago... AHH!!!! I panic as I watch her look up at me and wave at me. I awkwardly wave back. What would she say?? My mom isn't that hating of a person, well as far as I know. She calls me over as I walk slowly. This is the best shot I have at ever getting a positive response since its in public. We hug and greet each other as we walk to the restaurant. Sweating like crazy, I open the door to either eternal happiness or sadness.

(Agh I know I suck, I haven't had wifi so there's been no time to post but its been ready for a week so sorry my loves !!!
xoxo
- http_joyri)

Edit: I fixed some of the bugs it made on the layout (: