10. Let me into your heart.

Solar POV:

(Song recommendation for this chapter: come over- dean

What a day I just had. I'm so glad me and Moonbyul actually went out and got to know each other better. She truly is my best friend here, I hope she knows that. We just came back from our little adventure and just changed into pajamas. i look over at her at the window ledge; looking out just like the day we first met. I walk over to the other side of it and sit, looking at her. This is where she looks her happiest, it makes me smile like an idiot gazing at her. I can't help it, she's just so dreamy. i reach over and put my hands on her knees.
"Thank you, for today."
she looks over and smiles, then puts her hands on her cheeks as she looks at me.
"it was nothing. Did I by chance ever tell you that you are beautiful? Because you truly leave me in awe every time I look at you."
I look down as i turn red, making my smile bigger.
"You tell me that everyday."
she reaches one of her hands out and holds one of mine.
"I know, it's still not as much as I wish to tell you."
i move towards her as she holds me in her arms; having our hands intertwine.we both look at the stars as we lay there. The sky is particularly pretty tonight. There's a lot of stars out here, now as I look at it. I smile as I take in this moment. I get up to put on some music and dance to it. she still sits on the ledge as she watches me. I grab her by the hand and pull her off. she stands there stiff as I do little dances around her. As I do so she just laughs louder and louder.
"Byul ah, dance with me!"
She hides her face with her hands from smiling.
"No no no, I'd just rather see you dance."
i smirk at her and reply with,
"Are you sure?"
she nods as that stupid smile stays on her face. i turn around and untuck as well as unbutton my shirt.
"whatever you want."
I grab my phone and pick a song. I turn my head around and see her still standing there looking at me. I turn around slowly as I run my fingers through my hair. Her eyes widen as i slowly walk to her. When I'm right in front of her she's stiffer than a plank of wood, blushing brighter than over. I walk around her leaving my fingertip following around her shoulders. when i reach the front of her i put both of my hands on her, meeting eyes. I bite my lip as she she gazes at me. Soon after i move my hands away i do an ugly dance, moving my head and arms like crazy. She bursts into laughter as hides her face. i hop around her as she tries to run away. I grab her and pull her into me. we once again meet eyes as we both show cheesy smiles. I fix her bangs as I put my hand on her hip. I look at her soft eyes. What I'm about to is something I never thought I'd be the one to say.
"Moon Byul Yi,"
she looks at me wide-eyed. This is the first time I've called her by her full name.
"Please go out with me."
her eyes some how manage to widen even more.
"Solar-"
"I'm confessing my heart to you. I know it's still not accepted here and I don't care about the hate we may get later on through this, and i know a lot of the first years find you attractive I do and I hate to steal your spotlight but I want us to grow old and own a cherry blossom farm and have children but I don't know how that would work. Maybe we could adopt... but I want us to go on cute little dates at local cafes as we talk nonsense to each other for hours and sing and dance to songs togeth-"
she leans in and kisses me very passionately; tasting her soft lips. As she moves away, she moves hair that's in my face behind my ear as she leaves her hand on my cheek.
"you just love to talk huh,"
I stare at her as she starts to laugh. I keep a serious face, waiting for an answer.
"I accept, as long as I get to cuddle you as much as I want."
My heart stops for a second as I stare at her looking at me.
"what did I do? is there something on my face?"
Out of nowhere, I jump up, grab her face and kiss her like never before. I'm overwhelmed with this warm bubbly feeling inside. I can feel her hands on my waist move up while we make out. her touch makes me melt. we move away and just stare at each other out of breath. After a few moments of panting we start laughing. I made her have lipstick smeared all over her face. she points at my face and informs me i do too and we just start laughing even more. She picks me up and spins me around as we fill the room with our laughter. As we spin we get dizzy as we fall onto her bed. There we are; Her and I, once again. This time I crave her touch more than ever. I want her to hold me in her arms. I look at her as she does the same with me. After a good moment of silence, she leans down and our lips touch, as I wrap my arms around her neck. Her skin's like velvet and presence is warm. As we kiss some more, she moves on the other side of the bed, laying there and holds me in her arms; as if she read my mind. I look up at her and ask,
"Why are you doing this?"
She looks down at me with a passionate face.
"Because its what both you and I both want."
I gaze at her as she lets off a soft sweet smile.
"And it's somewhere I want to be everyday."
My face starts to turn red as I smile helplessly. She has me so love-struck. I look at the clock and it says it's 12:01. I grab her hand that's resting on my waste and hold it as I fall asleep in a place that I never want to leave.

(Hey guys !! How are you liking the story? Pls leave comments and like (: it'd mean a lot to me - http_joyri)