4. the unknown guest.

(This one is going to be a longer chapter guys!)
Solar POV:
(Song recommended for this chapter: stay - blackpink)

I cant help but have Eric on my mind. Its like I've known him my whole life. This week he even helped me on my English homework while Moonbyul was busy sleeping. He told me some jokes and we got to know eachother during group session. Right now I'm in the dorm alone while moonbyul went out to find her sister. For some reason I replay this morning and how she tied my tie. Its like I can feel her presence behind me. I grip my hands as if it was happening again. I realize it isn't and I snap out of it. What is this feeling? Who cares. I got to look good for Eric. After I fix my makeup, I look into the closet where I put all my clothes in finally. I grab this white button up blouse with the black skirt I wore yesterday to match. I lay out my black coat as well for when we leave. Its just like the outfit I wore the first night I came here. After that, I look in the mirror. All of a sudden it opens. Its moonbyul. She's wearing this oversized black hoodie tucked in the front with black distressed skinny jeans and black and white adidas all the idols wear. Her hair was curled and she was wearing eyeliner and eye shadow that complimented her eyes, and her lips.. her lips were a sweet cherry red gradient. AH! Ive been staring for too long again! She looks concerned.
"What is it?" Is it my hair again?!" Argh those goofballs!"
She fixes her hair and looks in the mirror. I go sit on the edge of my bed, lost for words. I try to tell her she looks nice but I'm being held back for some reason. Its not like I like her so why is this happening??! Finally I manage to get something out.
"I- erm, uh.. you just look.. really nice."
She has a great street style look going on that fits her personality very well. She checks herself out after and laughs.
"Why thank you-"
she turns around and looks at me and stops talking. "Woah."
I get up and notice her face get red.
"You.. look really beautiful."
I smile as I can feel my face get warm. I walk up to her slowly as she does the same until suddenly the door comes blasting open. "WHO'S READY TO PARTY!?"
Hwasa and Wheein come in dancing and humming, scaring both of us. We all head outside to the 3rd year dorms, passing through the cherry blossoms. I stop to look at them I turn to see moonbyul doing the same. Wheein yells at us,
"moon! Sun! Get over here and stop looking at the flowers!"
She turns and looks at me, then she walks as I follow. The blossoms were a beautiful baby pink. I start to smile as we walk to the doors. As soon as we do we can hear music blasting. "Oh yeaaaah!"
Hwasa nods her head as she looks up at the ceiling. This is the first ever party I've ever been to and I start to feel nervous. Wheein grabs my arm as she runs up the steps.
"Ah! the party is gonna end by the time we get there with you slow pokes!"
We all get there to find what seems to be a very pretty girl at the front of the door looking on her phone. She looks like she could be an idol. "Kimmie unnie!"
She looks up and runs to hug moonbyul. Now that I think of it she does look like her, just older and more mature looking with a bob. "Took you long enough, nice hoodie!"
She elbows her on the arm and then looks at me.
"Well aren't you a beauty? You must be..?" Moonbyul responds with, This is solar. She moved in with me around a week ago. We have the same class together too."
She smiles.
"Ahhh well nice to meet you solar! Isn't that interesting? Moon and sun? You two together would be moonsun."
We look and each other. For some reason it's awkward.
"Well what are you girls doing? Get in! Have some drinks!"
Wheein and Hwasa run in cheering, then my sister. Me and solar are still outside. After about 5 seconds she grabs my coat and smiles.
"C'mon, you're Prince Charming is waiting for you in there."
I roll my eyes as we laugh our way in. Theres so many 3rd years here; all dancing to music and drinking. I look around and find Wheein and Hwasa in the middle of the dance circle, singing to blackpink. Moonbyul looks like she's surrounded by a bunch of girls who look as if they're fangirling over her. I shake my head. What a charmer. Suddenly I feel someone touch my hand and put a note in it. I look around, confused. I open the note to find it saying:
"don't forget ! 11:30 rooftop (:"
i smile as I get pulled by Hwasa and Wheein into the dance circle. Some EXO song came on and they all start dancing. Before I came to this school i went to a public arts school where I majored in dance. I turn to find moonbyul  and these two guys she's friends with start dancing to it while everyone starts circling around them cheering. She dances so smoothly; as if its effortless, while the other guys are sweating and use sharp movements. She looks up at me and pulls me in. I shake my head and tell her no.
"C'mon! You have to know this song!"
I put my hand on my forehead, hiding my embarrassment as the cheers for me get louder. I wait until the chorus hits and I do the chores with a little dash of me in it. I look at everyone's face in shock. Hwasa and Wheein where cheering the loudest. I stop after a few seconds exhausted, and find everyone cheering for me. The circle closes in more and more while everyone dance and sing to the songs playing. I try to get out because of the crowdedness of it all. I take a deep breath and wipe the sweat off of my forehead. I take out my phone and check the time; its 10:47. I gotta go head out soon. I go to get a drink on the counter and I look up to find Eric kissing some other girl from class. He looks at me and tries to call out to me but I tell him to leave me alone. I start to feel tears fall on my face as I run out the room. I cant believe him... I can't believe he even thought he could get away with it too by talking me into some nonsense excuse. I run up to the roof and finally catch my breath. I look at the sky and find the moon full. It looks so pretty brightening the night. I go to the ledge and sit looking out at the cherry blossoms. I can't believe I thought I could have something with such a "nice guy" with great looks. Just silly old me, right? I sit out here for about 40 minutes then here the roof doors blast open. I turn wiping my nose to find moonbyul out of breath. She runs up to me and puts her hand on the ledge to catch her breath. "Moonbyul-"
"solar, I'm so sorry. My sister told me what happened and I looked for you everywhere. It wasn't something he would do... even if he did it shouldn't have been to you. Are you okay?"
She finally catches her breath and puts herself on the ledge. I look up at the moon.
"I understand now."
She looks at me confused.
"What do you mean?"
I continue to look around the sky, finding star after star.
"Why you like the moon and stars out at night. Even when it's dark here, the moon and stars find its way to shine."
I look at her.
"I know I shouldn't have gone after him in the first place."
She moves my hair behind my ears and wipes my tears.
"Its not your fault."
I turn my head towards her. She looks as if she's trying to say something. She looks down and right after, it starts to rain. I look for my coat but I didn't bring it. Oh my god.. i look down at my hands; re reading the note, then crumble it up and throw it away. moonbyul starts taking off her hoodie, then handing it to me.
"Moonbyul-"
"no, take it. You need it more than me."
She looks away, fiddling with her hands as face turns red. A minute passes and I finally decide to say something.
"Why did you come here? You didn't have to." She looks up, at me and takes something out of her pant pocket. Its a cherry blossom.
"The first time I met you, I knew you would do something to me in a positive way, but- but I cant help.. but get this warm fuzzy feeling every time i look at you.. and i can't figure out why.. but when I figured out that happened, my heart dropped. I was so shocked about Eric and what he did..."
she turns away from the flower and looks at me.
"...but i cared more about how you were feeling. Since you've made my presence such a brighter place, I felt as if I need to do the same to you."
She places the blossom in my hand.
"I want to make sure people don't do things to hurt you."
The rain falls harder. My heart is beating fast and faster as I feel my body feel hot. I clench my fist. The feeling from earlier is coming, but now its stronger. She starts getting teary.
"I don't know what to do with this feeling inside of me.. it won't go away and I don't know why, or where it's coming from."
She looks up at the sky. I grab her hand as she looks down at me. With my other hand I fix her hair out of her face; her cheek is so soft and warm. Tears fall from her face. Suddenly the feelings gets stronger than ever. After I move the hair behind her ear, I caress her cheek, while the only things you can hear are rain splashing onto the ground, the music underneath and our hearts' beating. My hand slowly intertwines into hers, then I lean into her. She does the same; intertwining her hand into mine. Suddenly, our lips touch. So soft, and gentle. For that moment, I didn't care about anything in the world than this right here. All we hear is the rain falling harder, the music underneath getting louder and our hearts' beating faster. We stop and look at each other. I crave more. I want to touch her lips again. We lean in again this time and we didn't stop until the rain and music stopped. I cant get her out of my head. How kind, how funny she is. How even though we are in the rain, she still smells of fresh vanilla. How she picked a cherry blossom for me. Is this what this feeling is? Is it from thinking about all these things about moonbyul? I don't care even if I have these thought about her; about a girl, well at least for right now. All I want is for this to never end.

(Hey guys! It would be amazing if you gave me some feedback and tell me what you guys want to see throughout this fanfic! Especially since I wrote this all in a day! (:
- xoxo http_joyri)