14. Maybe I'm crazy.

Solar POV:
(Song recommendation for this chapter: exid-boy)

its been warmer than usual here in Seoul, well for what I have noticed. Its close to summer than I thought. In a month, we will be able to either stay here or go visit our families. I haven't seen my family in it seems like years... I look over at the other side of my room and see Moonbyul reading a book. Ever since that night she hasn't said anything to me. I try talking to her but she just makes facial expressions and hand gestures every time. She's been really distant, even towards Hwasa, Wheein and all her other friends. I look down and feel myself frown. I look at my phone and click on photo gallery. I scroll through all the pictures of us as I wonder what is happening to us. It makes me want to cry if I'm being honest here. Its like there's a wall between us that I can't break. I just want to love her the way I used to. I look at the time at the top right of my phone and see its 6:25 a.m. I should be heading down to the cafeteria. I grab my things as I glance over my shoulder and look at moonbyul every few seconds. She stays reading her book, all dressed in her uniform. It looks like she even did her makeup today. I sigh as I grab my bag and books and head to the door. I look back once more at her as she tries to hide her face with her book as she stares right at me. We make eye contact for a few seconds until I turn away and look at the door. Why is she just looking at me that way? Oh forget it. I open the door and head my way down to the cafeteria. On my way there I see my friend YooA.
"YooA!"
She looks up from her phone and takes out her ear buds.
"Oh! Hey solar!"
She smiles as she adds on,
"Are you going to the cafeteria?"
"Yeah, actually. Do you wanna go together?"
She thinks about it then nods her head. We both head to the cafeteria. They're serving fried egg today. We both grab our plates and start walking. My eyes catch Wheein and Hwasa laughing at their usual spot. I look over at YooA and say,
"Do you mind if we sit with my friends over there? They're really nice so I'm sure you will get along with them. Uh, they can be kind of random.. but I swear its all unintentional."
She looks over at them and just stares blank faced. She swallows her breath as she looks over at me and quickly tries to fix her expression with a small smile.
"I uh- yeah, sure."
She moves her head down as we both walk over. I smile at the two who do the same.
"Hey guys, this is my friend YooA." She is in the same class as me and Moonbyul."
Their faces turn into frowns as they move their eyes to her. Confused, I turn my head towards YooA. She looks up at them with a sad face. I look back at the two who haven't changed their expression one bit.
"Yeah, we know her,"
Hwasa states as she rolls her eyes as she continues to eat. YooA and I take a seat right across from Wheein and Hwasa and things were silent from then on; just firm glares and the sounds of chopsticks hitting our trays. Once the bell rang we all grab our things and Hwasa and Wheein left without saying they're usual goodbye, which is quite strange. We walk over to the trash can and I ask her,
"Why do the three of you seem so strange toward each other, if you don't mind me asking?"
She looks at the floor and sighs with a sad tone.
"We shared a... particular friend,"
She looks at me and shakes out of it with a gentle grin.
"Its no big deal, trust me."
I nod my head in agreement. I trust her words. She's a really sweet girl for what I know, I wouldn't imagine her being rude or even mean to anyone. She goes off the her locker as I walk into class. I look around and find moonbyul surrounded by the usual 1st girls. I stare at her as she looks down at her desk, leaned back into her chair. All the girls are acting so giddy around her, talking nonsense to her... as usual. She looks up at me, then starts talking to the girls. I stay staring as I head down to my seat. I leave my bag on the floor and rest my cheek on my hand as I look forward.
"Moonbyul, you're so charming!"
I roll my eyes as I move my eyes towards her. She glances at me as she flicks one of the girl's chin and says,
"You all are too kind and pretty."
They all go freaking nuts. I narrow my brows at her as she smirks at me. I look away. What the hell is she trying to do to me?! The 5 minute bell rings and they all squirm to their classes down stairs. As soon at the go out the doors, I spot YooA. I look over at Moonbyul who is also looking at her and decide to call for her once more.
"YooA!"
She looks up and walks over to me with a smile. I turn over and look at Moonbyul;who's eyes are widened and is rapidly looking back and forth between YooA and I.
She stands on the right of me and looks at me.
"What is it unnie?"
I turn back at moonbyul real fast. Her arms are crossed and is eyeing her. I look back and smirk. She probably doesn't know her.
"I just wanted to say that I had a great time with you during breakfast."
She smiles and responds back with,
"Me too! Hopefully we can do it again, and this time I can get to know you better!"
I nod back.
"Of course, how could I turn down an opportunity from such a girl like you."
She blushes as she walks back to her seat, looking once back at me, then faces the board. I turn my head to byul and see her face red and looking down. I smirk as I turn my head to the board as class starts. I wonder why she's being so distant like this towards me, then pulling a move like that. I don't wanna feel like that. I try to get her out of my head but I fail miserably. She's all I want to think about. After that whole thing this morning, she hasn't even glanced at me; no interaction what so ever. It makes me crazy, having this barrier between us. I want to break it down so bad. Sooner or later through the day, she fades away in my head due to this surprise English test. It was very easy, well at least for me. I've been studying non stop since i failed a few months ago. Usually, I would study with Byul, but since she's choosing to ignore me, I just do it solo. We'd just end up making out anyways. I'm the first one to finish the test. I get up and turn into the front basket and see her walk pass me as I head to my seat. She sets her test on top of mine and walks back as she looks at the floor. I think about what was on the test and think to myself that I should be able to pass with a A- at least. As the class finally finishes, I go to the library and study some algebra in there until it closes, which is 8:45 p.m. I was able to get ahead of the homework for a week so that's good. As I walk up to the dorm halls, I hum down the walk way; seeing all the lights start to dim due to curfew. As I open the door, I look at moonbyul who is just in her button-up night shirt with her hair laying ever so nicely down her chest. She's reading the same book as this morning. She looks up quickly then back down to her book again. I ignore her and start changing into my night shirt as well. I turn and look at her as she meets eyes with mine. I stand 7 feet away from her, as she lays on her bed. We stare at each other for a minute or so. I can't stand this loneliness. I miss the butterflies I get from her. Maybe I'm just going crazy. She blasts off her bed as the two of us walk up to each other and touch once more. She pins me to the wall as one hand is on my hip. Her warmth fills the small space between us as it feels more intense. I've felt so untouched, its nice to have something I've been missing for such a long time from the one I needed it from. I wrap my arms around her as she starts kissing my neck. I've missed that so much. I pull away. As she looks at me with confusion.
"What is happening? Why does it feel as if there's a wall between us that I can't seem to break down?"
She responds back and says,
"I needed to think about some things."
I narrow my brows.
"Like what?"
She smiles.
"Like how to make you stay in my arms. How to make you feel like the only girl in the world to me. I've been so quiet and distant because I was trying to think of ways I can do that for you."
I roll my eyes.
"Then what was that? What you did this morning?"
She smirks,
"I just love you seeing you get jealous. Its something I find cute from you."
I sarcastically chuckle.
"Oh, is that so?"
She bites her lip.
"I don't want to feel this way."
I pout as she moves her hand from my hip to my cheek.
"Don't worry," she leans her body closer as she caresses my face.
"You won't ever have to feel that way anymore when you're with me, now that I understand what you want." My heart melts as I grab her face as I kiss her warm, soft lips.