12. Toxic touch.

Solar POV:
(Song recommendation for this chapter:
Touch my body - sistar)

I arrive to Hwasa and wheein's dorm and hear noise from outside their door. I put my ear to the door and listen. It seems as if they are yelling. I step away and wonder what they could be arguing about, it sounded pretty rough. After a moment of thinking, I walk in slowly and find Wheein crying, hugging her knees on the floor next to her bed, while Hwasa has her arms crossed and is looking at the floor. I freeze there looking at the two.
"Is it a bad time? I can go if you wan-"
"No no,"
Wheein cries out as she wipes her tears and stands up.
"It's nothing anyways."
I stand there and look at Hwasa starting to look flustered. I look back at Wheein who is standing up: trying to calm down. Hwasa finally says,
"It truly is, I don't even know why it happened."
They look at each other quickly, then look away immediately, hiding their faces. I close the door and lean on the door in the middle of the two. After a brief moment of awkward silence, Hwasa looks up at Wheein.
"Wheein, I'm sorry..."
She looks up with sad puppy dog eyes and responds with,
"You didn't have to be so rude about it, really."
Hwasa moves up to her and grabs her hand gently.
"I know, I really messed up. You don't deserve this from me."
They smile and give each other a tight hug for a few seconds. After letting go, they look at me and start laughing. I don't understand why.
"I'm sorry you saw that, you probably will never see us like this ever again in your entire life."
"Yeah, I know right? Woo! That was really deep and depressing!"
They both point at my face. I'm shocked at how fast they resolve issues between each other.
Wheein wraps her arms around Hwasa's waste and smiles at me.
"Well what are we waiting for?!"
She pull me in as music starts to play. Hwasa once again pulls out soju from out of nowhere and we all drink until we forget all of our worries. Nothing but music, spirits and us. We dance and sing the night away to our favorite songs: acting like complete idiots.
"I loooove you guyssss,"
I say as we spin around to the music.
They both squeeze me from each side and say in sync,
"Weeee loveee you toooo!"
We all laugh as we spin until we fall onto the floor exhausted and wasted. We all look up at the colorful fairy lights hanging on their ceiling. We all look at each other and start giggling like elementary school girls. We all squeeze each other in a row. Then Hwasa out of nowhere says,
"You guys,"
She holds our hands and smirks,
"She doesn't need to know, plus weee are wayyyy too drunk to remember anything. This will be our way of having a meaningful friendship between each otherrrr."
Being stupid and losing all common sense, I grab Hwasa's face and kiss her. I feel numb. I feel nothing but this alcohol controlling my head. She grabs my waste and pulls me in, then Wheein joins in as the night goes on.

Moonbyul POV:

The two of us sit on my bed for I can't even remember how long. Then I realize that I took my droozy meds for a good night sleep. They were originally for my anxiety, but they also can make me feel as if I was high. All these thoughts start to fufill my mind; all of them were from us. My first kiss, my first real friend, my everything. I clench my hands that are holding onto the edge of he bed frame and start to tea up. She looks at me with furrowed brows.
"Moonbyul..?"
I try to look away from her, but the pills hit harder and the memories get stronger, I can't control what's happening to me. I feel her hand lay gently on top of mine. I look down at it, then her. Tears roll down my face faster and faster.
"Tell me what's happening."
I freeze there looking at her face. At this point, my brain shut down all common sense and I kiss her. I feel nothing. The feeling didn't go away, it just made me feel empty. I move away and see her eyes widened.
Realizing what I've just done, I try and say,
"YooA, I don't know what went over me.. it made me feel.. empty, I don't like this... I thought if I kissed you these thoughts would go away and it isn't... I miss you sometimes and I can't let you go even though I have someone else in my life. She means so much to me but you mean so much to me too-"
She grabs my hands and puts them on her waste as she leans her face into mine. I feel her warmth and pull her in even closer as the night goes on. I forget about everything and everything as I let this happen, not knowing that these pills will make it seem like this never happen.

(this part made me mad writing but it brings such a good plot twist to the story, but just know this isn't going to lead to harm... or so you think. Xoxo, -http_joyri)