6. Fixing a broken heart.

Solar POV:
(Song recommendation for this chapter: spring day- BTS)

My heart is racing like crazy. I look to find Wheein wide eyed, with her jaw dropped. She lets go of her notebook due to how shocking this to all of us.
"I- I, should um.. go now."
Moonbyul quickly throws her shirt on in a flash and yells at her,
"Wait! We'll explain. Please."
As she heads out the door she stops and looks at us pale-faced, the. Sighs.
"You have a lot of explaining to do,"
then she looks at me; under the covers hiding me in my bra and underwear.
"..just put on a shirt though."
She closes the door and moonbyul grabs my shirt and hands it to me awkwardly. She walks around the room with her hand covering her face. I know I said let it happen but I didn't expect it during this. Silence fills the room as I put on my shirt, covering me up better. Moonbyul takes a peek at me seeing if I'm dress and sighs.
"Wheein, it-"
she interrupts.
"I know you liked girls in all but i just didn't know you would end up doing this during prep week. I figured you both would be like studying or something.. not.. canoodling in lacey bras with the blinds open."
She laughs. I move myself to the edge of my bed and add,
"she actually was before.. this happened."
Her face turns red.
"So uh, how long has this been going on??"
I look at moonbyul as she looks at me. I can sense she's tense.
"We haven't, uhm.. done anything like this until tonight. We did kiss the night of the party but nothing since." 
She sees the blossom I placed on the windowsill and goes and gets it while she sits there, leaning her head back.
"Do you guys even like eachother?"
She rubs her eyes, its around 2:13 am. We both look at eachother then I go up to her and lay my head on her shoulders; feeling her warmth. She looks up and lets off a soft smile.
"Ah, you just told each other huh."
She isn't taking this as badly as I thought she would. She did know that moonbyul liked girls, I wonder how she knew. After a second of smiling it fades away.
"Well, I'm happy for you lovebirds."
Then turns to moonbyul. Her eyes look watery, but that may be the lighting in the room.
"Glad you found someone to treat you better," hesitating to get that out. I look up at moonbyul, she seemed mad about something. She smiles and picks up her notebook.
"See you guys."
She walks out leaving me and byul in silence. I wonder why she said that the way she did. 2 weeks go by and me and Byul haven't talked that much, we'll have moments where I stare at her and she moves in closer but as soon as she to make a move I move away. Ever since that night I'm afraid to touch her. I get this churning feeling every time she gets near me.  I walk outside to go to the library to look for this literature book Hwasa recommended for studying. As I walk in It's empty. I sigh as a sign of relief. I go and look in the section the assistant directed where the book was. As I grab the book out, my stomach ties in a knot. He looks up and locks his eyes into mine. Its Eric. I feel my face get hot. I quickly look and walk away.
"Solar,"
he grabs my arm gently. I nudge my arm but he stays holding on. I turn to him,
"what is it?"
He lets go.
"Can i please talk to you? In private?"
I look around and notice the assistant is gone, then look back at him.
"There's no one here besides us." 
I set the book down on the floor and cross my arms. He takes a quick glance around, then back to me.
"Solar, i was trying to tell you, that she was the one who kissed me. I told her I needed to go soon to meet up with you and she held me down taking advantage of me after me being intoxicated."
He sighs,
"I would never ever, do such a thing to you."
He swallows his breath and sighs.
"I let you think that I was the one who made the move so you could move on and have moonbyul to comfort you. I trust her as my friend- well, old friend, to make sure you're happy."
I'm speechless. I start to think about what would've happened if I stayed to listen to him. Me and moonbyul maybe wouldn't have ever been a thing. I would be with Eric. After us looking at the ground I look up at him.
"Eric, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'm sorry I did that to you."
He smiles,
"its fine, as long as we're friends again."
I smile and squint my eyes at him.
"If you help me with my English work, maybe I might accept."
He laughs as he shakes his head.
"Its a deal." I pick up my book and tell him in a sarcastic manner,
"I guess I'll be seeing those notes- I'm mean you, later?"
He replied back with,
"of course, my friend."
We laugh as I walk away.

(Hello loves! Next chapter is going to be a very intense one! Make sure to like this story and not skip parts to understand the plot of it all. Xoxo - http_joyri)