7. Only girl in the world.

Moonbyul POV:
(Explicit content! 15+
Its gonna be a bit of a longer chapter)
(Song recommendation for this chapter: lets get lost- g-eazy it fits the mood soon later, i dont usually like him but it just really fits!!)

Its been 2 months since Solar came. As much as what happened, everything went back to normal. Eric and solar made up but they're friends again and Hwasa and Wheein are becoming closer with her, which makes me happy. The only thing that hasn't been changed back to normal is how me and solar haven't done anything since the night Wheein walked in on us. I try to hug her or hold her hand but she moves away and I have no idea why. I have noticed Eric and solar have spent a lot of time together but she told me she promised me nothing was up with them besides her getting tutored from him. I trust her with her word, but something feels off... about Eric. I don't know, maybe it's just me getting jealous. Class just ended and I get my bag and look at solar, "Solar, wanna go to the store and get some ice cream? I'll treat you!"
I smile as she takes out her English book. "Sorry, i already made plans to study with Eric. You know how my test results were for mid terms, I can't have that happen again. Besides, we're going to be in our room so it's more comfortable."
I go blank for a second. She did get a C- on the English section of it all, plus she is improving. "Oh okay, I'll just go with wheein and Hwasa." She pretends to her pencil. She goes down to pick it up, then puts it in my hand; holding it as her fingertips meet mine. She looks up at me and bites her lip. I love it when she does that. Then she leans in towards my ear and says, "soon, moonbyul. I promise."
Chills run down my spine as she let goes slowly, leaving the pencil in the palm of my hand. Then she grabs her things and leaves as if nothing happened. I'll let her take as long as she needs to feel comfortable around me like that again, if it means I get to touch her lips or hold her in my arms again. I put on a goofy smile as I head out to find Hwasa and Wheein in the middle of an argument.
"You idiot! Its not wingardium leviOsa, its wingardium leviosA!"
Wheein rolls her eyes. She's a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, she was even hermione for Halloween.
"Yea, yea, I'll let you have this one, but it just sounds more suspenseful."
Hwasa nudges her shoulder at her. I sigh as I shake my head at them. As much as they love each other truly, they still find a way to argue about the simplest things.
"So, will my fine women join me to go get some Ice cream?"
Both of them grow smiles on their faces.
"Only if you buy for us!!"
They both plead. I pull my wallet out of my back pocket and check how much I have; 10000 won.
"Ah, you're lucky I have enough for you two." They cheer and do a little dance.
"We're getting ice cream from moonbyulie!"
I laugh as I grab the two and head out to the market near by. Luckily its only 3 blocks down. "Ugh, I hope they have my favorite."
Wheein loves red bean ice cream. Hwasa hugs her as she replies with,
"they will. I'm sure of it."
I look as Hwasa lifts her chin up and makes each other giggle. Im glad to see Wheein find someone to make her happy. Before in middle school, I believe seventh grade, she confessed her love to me. She pulled me into an abandoned classroom and just started tearing up. I didn't know how to handle it but I didn't feel the way she did towards me, so it was hard to break it to her. After sometime she got over it and met Hwasa in the end of 7th grade and ever since, they've been glued to each other. I smile as we reach the market. We all walk in and look at the ice cream bin. Wheein and Hwasa reach in and grab theres. Wheein got red bean (of course) and Hwasa grabbed matcha. I look and find my favorite: green tea. As I reach it, I turn and find a strawberry flavor. I think of solar and how she couldnt come. I look at the price as it shows it's really cheap. All of them are for some reason. I reach over and grab it, she might want it after getting tutored for so long. We all walk to the cashier and as I pay, them both squeeze me, as a way of thanking me for doing so.
"Ah, don't thank me, thank you for joining." They smile as they grab theirs. We all head back and we say our goodbyes.
"Thank you Byulie unnie!"
They both smile and wave as they head down to the tables outside. I look down to the bag with me and solars ice cream. I hope she likes it. I head up the stairs and down the hall leading to the room. As I get to the door, I notice some kind of yelling. I take out my phone to see the time. Its only 8:17. We already stayed after to retake the English quiz, which took 2 hours for us to do, making us get out technically around 6:30. I slowly open the door and I freeze. My heart stops beating. Eric is aggressively holding her down. I throw the bag and run up to him.
"Moonbyul!"
Solar cries as Eric pushes me away.
"Why are you here! Shouldn't you be being a dyke with Wheein or something?!"
He grabs Solar once more and pins her on the wall. I look at her and see she's scared out of her mind. I fill with anger as I run up to him. I yank him off of her and punch him in the nose as he falls to the floor. She looks down at him and sees that he wipes the blood of his nose. "Don't you ever get near her again!"
I kick him as he scoots himself towards the door trying to get up. He looks at solar, practically in tears,
"are you really going to let this happen? You're gonna let this bitch do this? I barely laid a finger on you!"
He gets up panting as I look over at solar growing furious.
"You sick.. perverted bastard.. don't ever get near me or moonbyul again!"
He looks at her, then me with a disgusting look on his face.
"Nevermind this all, hope you have fun doing gross lesbian stuff together."
He stomps his way out. I'm panting out of the adrenaline rush. Solar runs into my arms as she starts crying. I hold her and ask if she's okay.
"I- I'm fine. He just held me there out of nowhere and I couldn't move. Luckily he didn't do anything before you came in."
She looks up at me and wipes her tears, but she looks mad at me.
"What did he mean by doing dyke things with Wheein?"
She pushes me away. I can't believe he said that. Eric was the only one to know this happened. I sigh as I run my hands threw my hair.
"Wheein confessed her love to me in 7th grade, but I denied it. She stopped liking me after 8th grade."
She turns away.
"I, I thought you and Wheein were a thing, and it doesn't help how she looked when she caught us a month ago,"
She starts to tear up again.
"...I should've gone with you to the store. I'm sorry this happened."
I turn her to me as she locks eyes with mine. I wipe her tears off her face and move her hair behind her ear.
"Kim yong sun,"
her eyes widen. This is the first time i called her by her real name.
"I would never do that to you. I will never do anything else but give you my all, I will never let anything like this happen again."
I turn away from her, hiding my tears.
"I don't know why you hide from me, but I'm fine waiting, if it means I get to be with you once again, I'll wait forever."
She grabs my face, and she sees my tears fall and spits out,
"I've been afraid to touch you, thinking I would hurt you, but I couldn't bare anymore seeing your face each time I would move away. I would just get this feeling inside that felt horrible.. I just want to be yours."
She takes a deep breath as she closes the window. I'm curious to why she's doing that. "Solar, you've never hurt me."
I look at her as she stares out the window once more before closing the blinds.
"I know I haven't, I wouldn't do anything that would,"
She starts to unbutton my shirt. Hesitating to say softly,
"..I want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world to you."
She puts my hands on her hips and brings her in gently. She looks me with those seductive eyes and I find myself jumping in. I move her to her bed and lay her down. She looks down, then back up at me.
"Are you sure?"
I want to make sure she really wants to go through with this. She bites her lip as she runs her fingertip down my chest, leading down to the bottom of my stomach.
"Do it,"
I lean in and kiss her. God, I've missed that for so long. I move my hands and take off my shirt as she helps. Our tongues meet and she starts to let out her voice. I throw my shirt who knows where and move away . She lays down, tugging her shirt. I take it off and lean into her. I kiss her and move down to her neck. She softly moans as she has her hands wrapped around my neck. She pushes me back, then reaches for my pants and unbuttons them. She pulls them off slowly. I bite my lip as she runs her hands down as she does. Her touch is so heavenly. After that I remove her skirt. I lean in and kiss her and mean it more than ever before. Although we have never done anything sexual before, or at least like this, I move my hand to her lower stomach, and suddenly, my body fell into hers. She closes her eyes and begins to let soft moans fill the room. She moves her hand down to mine, telling me to continue. As I do, she gives me kisses down my neck; taking breaks to let her make soft, yet sweet sounds. Then I move my head down and leave her sweet love bruises down her neck and chest. The moans grow louder and louder- she roles her eyes back as she grabs my hand from in her. There it was, just me on top of her, face to face, skin to skin. I think to myself,
"She's so beautiful, She looks as if she was in a renaissance painting; i could stare at her forever and never get sick of her. She would leave me in awe."
Right now I can feel her heart racing like a car. She caresses my face; moving my hair out of her face and smiles. She moves her eyes to mine and then tells me,

(MWAHAHAHA!!! I know you all really liked chapter five so I decided to give you all what you clearly like. Please leave likes on this and share this story!! xoxo -http_joyri)