2. How to tie a tie

Solar POV:
(Song recommended for this chapter: mamamoo- you're the best lmao u know I had to do it)

I wake up to the sound of people laughing. Its about 5:30 am. I open my eyes and find 2 girls in the school's girl uniform, staring and giggling at me. One of them has short red-ish hair with semi-thick thighs and the other has light brown hair with straight bangs. They look a bit younger than me. Then I hear the one with the bangs say,
"HWASA SHHH LOOK YOU WOKE HER UP!"
Hwasa shoves the other girl while giggling. "She probably woke up due to my sexiness." They start laughing. They look at me, I'm staring at them confused and startled. I look over at Moonbyul's side of the room and notice she isn't here.
"Not to seem like a drag or anything but, who are you guys? And where's Moonbyul?"
They get up and introduce themselves.
"I'm Hwasa, and this tiny girl who has her bangs hide her eyebrows is Wheein. When we heard you made a surprise entrance to this hell of a school, we just had to see what was hidden behind the doors."
I smile at them as they go on talking nonsense. All of a sudden Moonbyul comes in. She's wearing the men's school uniform and I find my cheeks get warm. She seems surprised. "Wheein! Hwasa! Glad you decided to pay a surprise visit to my new dorm mate."
She looks at me and smirks while she fixes the cuffs.
"Don't worry about them. They're my friends." I can't keep my eyes off of her. I wonder why she has it on. She looks at me staring at her up and down. Wheein giggles,
"I've only met you for 3 minutes and I can see you like checking people out huh?"
Hwasa adds on,
"We're all very attractive so I don't blame us all for the pervy stares."
Hwasa and wherein look at Moonbyul. She looks down at her clothes and realizes what they are talking about then she smirks and looks at me.
"I don't like the girl's uniform. Its too out there for me. This is more in the conservative side, which I feel more comfortable in."
She sighs with a smile and looks at me; still in my pajamas.
"I think you two goofballs should leave so miss sunshine right here can change into the uniform I left to bring to her in the first place." They both get up and mess with her hair.
"Ah not the bangs!" They all push each other around and laughter fills as they do so, then the two say,
"Bye sleeping beauty!"
I laugh and wave as they go back to talking nonsense. They seem like the three are really close to each other. Moonbyul closes the door and walks over. She squats down, handing me my uniform.
"School starts at 8, but you need to be at the cafeteria at 6:30."
She winks and goes to the mirror on the wall and fixes her hair. She looks really good in that uniform. It gives off charming vibes from her. I jump up and take off my shirt. I unfold the collar shirt. The uniform colors are a light blue shirt with a navy blue coat with black shoes. I turn my head and see Moonbyul looking at me. She saw I noticed and she quickly looked away, continuing to fix herself in the mirror. I laugh and say,
"do you like what you see?"
She gets red and startled. I start to laugh even harder. She turns at me and says,
"Ah, don't try to act like I didn't catch you checking me out just a minute ago."
I feel my face turn bright red. She really had to hit me with that.
"Well I didn't expect you to come in with that uniform. You look really.. charming in it!"
She starts sweating and tries to play it off. "Haha uh, really?"
I smile and respond.
"Yes really. Now tell me why you were looking at me."
I smirk at her while she gets heated and awkwardly smiles.
"I uh, your body- its really pale."
I roll my eyes.
"Ah yes my paleness is definitely captivating."
We both laugh while I continue to put on the uniform. I go look in the mirror with the tie for the shirt in my hand. I have never tied a tie before. I try doing it but it just turned out like a knot. I untie it and sigh due to stress. What is a tie even needed for? I look down and try again but right as I grab both ends, I feel someone behind me reaching for my hands. It was Moonbyul. I look at her in the mirror while she ties it. Her hands are soft and gentle; I could feel her warm breath. She smells of fresh vanilla. My hands grip a little tighter until she's done. We both look at the mirror. she looks at my hands and quickly lets go.
"You- you.. looked like you needed help."
She let a quick smile and grabbed her bag. I stay staring at the mirror. She didn't have to do that, nor the way she did do it. I get a warm feeling inside my chest. I turn around and tell her,
"what a charmer you are."
She chuckles as she shakes her head.
"Come on Solar, I assume you have your bag and books, right?"
I turn around and grab my back the office gave me. The school is really strict on what bag and clothing you wear. This is a private school so, what do I expect. I look at her to see she's smiling like a goof with a piece of hair sticking up like someone rubbed a balloon on her head. I run up to her and mess with her hair.
"Oh mysterious and charming Moonbyul, as much as you fix your hair, there's always going to be that once piece that won't cooperate."
I shove her a little as I let out a small giggle. She smiles at me as she fixes her hair once more and elbows me to the side.
"Lets go sunshine."
She opens the door and we walk out.