Chapter 34

Draco's POV

I shut the door when the last person left. I was exausted. I glanced at the time.

11:00

I was glad the party didn't last too long. I rushed upstairs and unlocked the door with a few charms.

I didn't see Hermione right away, but I did hear her. She was singing in the bathroom. I could hear the water in the tub moving around. I decided I would just listen.

"Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say
Hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm," she sang.

I listened to her sing the whole song before I heard the tub draining. Hermione stepped out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel. She jumped when she saw me.

"Oh," she put a hand over her heart, "It's you."

I couldn't resist. I put one hand on her cheek, the other went to the small of her back. I kissed her.

She was taken aback for a second before she kissed me too. One of her hands went to hold her towel while the other went around my neck.

I gently pushed her to the wall. I kissed her with everything I had. She returned it the same. I pressed my body to hers.

She was standing on my feet now, tip toed. I couldn't help it, I started kissing down her jaw to her throat.

She surprisingly tilted her head up to give me more access. I bit down on the part where her neck meets her shoulder. She gasped and pushed me back. I grinned at her.

"What was that?" She asked, rubbing the spot where I bit her.

"A lovebite," I smirked.

She glared at me and started to try and fix my hair. Somewhere in the kissing, she'd moved her hand to my hair and made it a wreck.

She moved back.

"I'm going to get dressed," she stated, walking to the chest of drawers Mother bought.

"Aww," I whined.

She blushed and fixed her towel more securely.

Mother filled the dresser with new clothes for Hermione. Hermione opened the top drawer, making me burst into laughter. Her cheeks flamed red as she looked at the drawer full of lace.

She started pulling it out, looking for decent underwear. She'd completely emptied the drawer and started looking through other drawers.

"You're not going to find anything else," I stated. "Knowing Mother, she got rid of all your old clothes. She does it to me every few months."

She sighed and put the lace back in the drawer. She grabbed a pair and went to grab some pajamas. She let out a really frustrated noise when the first thing she pulled out was a lacy, see though, nightgown.

I couldn't help laughing again.

She found a stack of silk pajamas after a minute and went to get dressed. When she came out, she sat by me on the bed.

She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I love you," she muttered, closing her eyes.

"I love you too."

I moved away from her and took off my shirt.

"What are you doing?" She asked, a blush crossing her cheeks.

"Getting ready for bed," I smirked, sliding under the covers.

"Up, nope, left side of the bed is mine," she said instantly.