Bonus Chapter 6

Hermione's POV

Harry spun around at the sound of his name. I watched as his eyes widened suddenly as he raised his wand. He pointed it behind me.

"Hermione, look out! *Stupfey*!"

Alarmed, I spun around looking for danger. Instead, I saw a perfectly still Draco.

"Harry! What did you do to him?!" I shrieked suddenly.

Neville was there to help.

"Harry, Hermione is with Draco now. They're married even," he explained before using a spell to unstun my husband.

"Nice to see you too, Potter," Draco smirked after regaining his balance.

I sighed out of relief and gripped his sleeve before turning to Harry with a frosty glare.

"Next time, don't just attack someone," I growled.

Harry raised his hands in surrender.

"You can never be too careful. There are rogue deatheaters everywhere."

Draco held the leash tighter when Lucky growled. I didn't leave Draco's side when Harry got closer to us.

"How are you even alive?" I blurted the question on the tip of my tongue.

I didn't mean to sound as angry as I did, but I was annoyed.

"I faked my death at the battle of Hogwarts, then disguised myself as Neville with polyjuice potion for the rest of the war," Harry explained immediately.

A flame sparked in me instantly. Anger grew like a bubble just waiting to burst.

"Where were you?" I demanded.

Draco's hand tightened on my hip a bit. He always did that to warn me I was being a bit rude. I nudged him off and stared Harry down.

"I stayed at Grimmuald place until the final battle."

"Two and a half years... you were hiding at Grimmuald place while the rest of us-"

"Hermione," Draco warned quietly.

He knew it was coming.

"Two and a half years you were hiding while the rest of us suffered? Do you know where I was, Harry? Guess where I was," I continued anyway.

"Where were you, Hermione?" Harry whispered.

Draco gripped my arm lightly, but it didn't calm me like he hoped.

"394, Harry. I was at 394 for two years while you sat at Grimmuald place."

That set everyone back but Draco. Harry took a bit of a step back and shock took over his expression, Charlie grimanced, Neville froze, and Hagrid stared at me.

"Hermione, I wasn't just sitting around, I was trying to rebuild the order with-"

"Did you ever try to look for me? How about Ron? Huh? Did you look for him?"

Everyone looked away from me with either a sad or guilty look.

"Really?" My voice sounded a bit hysterical now. "You didn't even look? Nice, I thought you were all my friends."

"Love, we should go..." Draco whispered.

He knew me well enough to know I was on the edge of a fight. He knew it would cause a whole new wave of depression.

Draco gently tugged my elbow and Lucky's leash. I finally decided to follow him, but Harry grabbed my other elbow.

"Where was Ron?" He whispered.