Bonus Chapter 2

Draco's POV:

"I'm pregnant."

My breath caught. My hands came up and gripped Hermione's hips. My silence worried her.

"Draco, did I do something wrong...? Do you not want - ?"

Her assumption that I didn't want the baby shocked me.

"Of course I want the baby! I'm just... I'm so excited," I rushed to stop her.

The frown that etched itself on her face relaxed.

"I'm worried about the baby though," she whispered. "What if my body can't handle a baby? What if the baby doesn't form right? What if - ?"

"Shh," I put my finger over her lips. "Hermione, you can't keep worrying like this. We will schedule appointments with St. Mungos to make sure everything is okay. Don't worry about it. I will take care of everything."

She bit her lip and nodded.

"I think I want to sleep now," she whispered.

I swiftly stood up and conjured a pillow. I quickly set up the small kennel I had bought for the puppy and put the pillow in it. I then set the puppy in the kennel and shut it in.

Hermione watched me closely as I grabbed a pair of boxers from the cupboard. I swiftly undressed, smirking at the lustful look in Hermione's eyes. I pulled on my boxers before I went to her dresser and grabbed my favorite nightgown.

Hermione laughed and stood up. I handed her the gown, so she disappeared into the bathroom.

I got into bed and waited for her to come back.

When she stepped back out of the bathroom, my breath caught. The nightgown was completely see through. Beautiful black lace was over her breasts, then a black sheet of material went barely past her hips.

Hermione lightly skipped to the bedside and slipped under the covers. I hit the lights before I pulled her against me.

"I love you," she whispered, sliding her hand up my bare stomach.

"I love you more," I replied, pressing my hand to her bum.

She laughed and moved so her top half was hovering above me.

"Do you really want to play that game?" I grinned.

"Not really," she murmured, kissing me. "I just want to tease you."

I gasped when her hips pressed to mine.

"I don't think we should when I'm pregnant. At least, not without knowing it wouldn't effect the baby. I'm not sure if my body would be able to handle it later on," she stated, as she ran one hand up my thigh.

"Love," my voice was deeper now. "If I'm going to have to restrain myself, I expect you to do the same."

She laughed and moved off me. I pulled her back to me and put my arms around her waist.

"Goodnight, Draco."

"Goodnight, Hermione."

I waited patiently for her to fall asleep. I  rested my hands on her stomach and bit my lip.

Hermione is pregnant.

I'm going to be a dad.

I was excited... but I was also completely terrified. What if I mess up? What if I drop the baby? What if -

'Stop,' I told myself. 'You just told Hermione to stop worrying.'

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. My mind suddenly went to that moment a few months ago when I came home from work to find Hermione unconsious in the kitchen.