character sketch

DIXIT'S FAMILY
Suman dixit :
A 21 year old girl who lives with her family in Delhi. She is very beautiful and pretty. She loves her family very much. She has only few friends although she is very friendly and sweet. She is her father's princess and apple of Dixit's and malhotras. She love her best friend very much but didn't realize it yet ( don't worry will realize soon 😁) . She is childish in nature .

Dev dixit :
Suman's big brother and older son of aakash dixit. Love his family very much. Hard working, handsome and cute. Married to his love and loves his daughter very much.

Sonakshi dixit :
Dev's wife. Beautiful and pretty. Very understanding and help full. Love her family very much.

Aakash dixit :
Suman's father. Love his daughter very much. Owner of Dixit's interprise , one of the richest company in India. Love his family very much.

Priya dixit :
Suman's mom. Love her children and husband very much. Run a ngo with her best friend Nirmilla .

Sohana dixit :
Dev and sonakshi daughter. 5 year old girl. She is pretty, cute and intelligent. Very pampered just like suman.

MALHOTRA FAMILY
Shravan malhotra :
Son of Ramnath and Nirmilla. Handsome, hot and has a dashing personality. Love his family very much. Has only one best friend suman. He loves her very much. Hier of malhotra associates. He is a lawer.

Pushkar malhotra :
Shravan's younger brother and Ramnath & Nirmilla younger son. Love his family very much. Friend of sunan. Hier of malhotra associates just like shravan.

Ramnath malhotra :
Shravan and pushkar father. Love his family and wife very much. Best friend of aakash. Owner of malhotra associates.

Nirmilla malhotra :
Shravan and pushkar mom. Love her family and husband very much. Run a ngo with her best friend Priya.

Vandana malhotra :
Wife of varun malhotra. Very beautiful and kind person. She is beauty without brain. But very sweet. Treat sunan as her sister. Love her family very much.

Varun malhotra :
Older son of Ramnath and Nirmilla. He is also a lawer. Very sweet person kind hearted. Love his family and daughter very much.

Vaani malhotra :
Varun and Vandana daughter. 5 year old. Best friend of sohana. Very sweet and cute. Love her family very much.

Hey guys. I'm Ananya and I am a big fan of shraman. This is my first ss or we can say my first story so plz ignore and forgive all my mistake.
This is a ss based on shraman. Different from the show .
Pls vote and comment.
I will update first part tomorrow morning.
Plz tell me if you like it or not. Plz plz comment and vote. Till then Gud night .