Part 37

Shr : Karan was not able to come out and he... Di..e.d ( choking). Riya got caught by police. After that, we told every thing to everyone. Dadi put all blame on sumo and said she is responsible for his death. ND sumo being sumo also thinks that. After that incident Sumo was scared of her very much. After lots of effort she started living her life. ND turn after 3 months u came back from London completing ur studies. Remember, when u came I was in London, it was not for any course, I was their for this case only. I got to know their was someone in riya's past, so I went their to find him but I failed. At that time he was no more.

At the end everyone was in tears. Pushkar and preti were shocked to get this new peice of information. They were crying.

Karan was not only close to malhotras but also to dixits, especially to Suman. But, alas now he is not with them.

They were crying not for his death but for his murder. It doesn't pain that much when u get to know that u loved once has been dead but it pains a lot to know they had been killed. It pains in your heart.

While Dadi was also remembering her movements with suman. She was also crying  as she loved her and want to go and hug her but her loved towards Karan overpowered her.

Dadi used to lived in Chandigarh. One week after Dada's death, dadi found him at her doorstep. He was only a 3 year old kid. She tried to find his parents but failed. She decided to adopt him. She loved him more than anything. After her husband's death she was devastated but Karan handle her.

They used to live in malhotra mansion together. But after Karan's death she left malhotra mansion and went to Chandigarh.

Dadi was sitting near sumo and was caressing her hairs. Tears were flowing from her eyes seeing her like this.

Love doesn't end by words , it remains forever in our heart. We can say that we don't love him or her but our heart knows it. Love doesn't end, it last forever.....

Suman start moving feeling someone touch. She opened her eyes but there was no one. Dadi went to her room when she was about to open her eyes.

Suman saw no one their. She remembered about riya and got frighten.

Su: shr... Shr

Hearing Suman's shout Shr came to room to find her sitting on the bed, scared. She immediately hugs her. Everyone also came their. All were worried for her.

Shr : jaan, Tum Thik ho na ( worried)
Su : ha shr, I'm fine...

Everyone asked for her health, to which she replied in positive. After sometime they all went out giving shraman Some privacy.

Shr : sumo, Tum jakar change jar lo. Ye lo

Shr said giving her the clothes.

Su : but, shr yeh...

Sumam said seeing the shorts and top.

Shr: jaan, I know u r not comfortable in Indian wear. So plz change it.

Suman smile and nodded and went to change. She was very scared from inside. She came out wearing shorts and a tank top and saw shr in balcony.

She went towards him and back hugged him. Shr immediately recognized her touch and pull her in front of him. Suman was still hugging him and kissing him on his chest.

Shr knew she was very scared. He was stroking her hairs. And kissing her forehead time to time.

She made her have her food and make her sleep. Suman was sleeping hugging him but he was awake. He was also scared. He didn't wanted to loose her, he has lost his one precious thing but don't want to loose other.

How much he show others that he is strong but deep inside his heart he know, how much he is scared. Scared of loosing his life. He saw suman sleeping peacefully and hugged her tight, hiding her in his embrace as if protecting from all evil.

After sometime he also fell asleep hoping good for next day ......

Hello guys
What's up???

Sorry for late update.

How's was it???

Plz vote and comment. I will update on 1 Jan. Yes,, on New Year...

Thank you guys
Love you all