Part 27

Shr was going take water from nrimlla hand when dadi stop him.

Dadi : yeh pani nhi pi sakti. Pani peene se iska vrat ( fast)  toot jayega. Mujhe toh lag rha he ki yeh natak Kar rhi h, Aaj kal ki ladkiya ek din bina khaye piye reh bhi nhi sakti. ( she said in a disgust manner)

Shr anger was at peak. He couldn't control anymore. This was seen by pushkar and varun.

Pu : ( wishpering to varun)  Aaj toh dadi gyi. Bhaiya bhout gusse main h.
Va : ( wishpering to pushkar)  Shh. Chup rhe.

Shr : ( turning towards dadi)  ( angry)  Chup Bilkul Chup. Suman ke baare main ek aur sabdh( word) kha toh main bhul jauga ki Aap Meri kaun h.

He took the glass of water from nirmilla and made suman drink.

Then only Dr also arrived and ask everyone to wait outside as she has to check her.

Shr was walking fro and back outside his room. He was very worried. Then only Dr came out. Shr run to her and ask what happen to sumo.

Dr : did Suman had allergies from something? I mean Koi Aise chez Jo Uske jaan par....

She was cutted by Shr.

Shr : she has allergies from almonds and it's product. A dangerous one.

Dr : see their are some rashes on her hand. I think her hands have came in touch with some almonds lotion or oil and more over she hasn't eaten anything so she fainted. I think that lubricant is applied on her hands as rashes are more their. Anyways she is fine now, little weak right now. Make her eat healthy food. She need rest.

Shr nodded. Everyone felt relief but their was one person who was burning in anger. And u guys know who's she.

Shr move inside and found suman sleeping. He sat beside her and caressed her face.

Feeling his touch suman open her eyes and saw shr seeing her with concern.

Shr : u ok?

Shr asked sweetly yet worried. Suman nodded. He made her sit. Suman was not seeing him. Shr felt something wired in her behavior. Then only their was a knok on the door.

Shr open the door and found nirmilla standing their with a plate of food.

Shr took the plate from her.

Nir: how's is suman? ( worried)

Shr : better.

Shr said with a faint smile. Nirmilla nodded. Then shr remember something.

Shr : ma, Voh dadi......

Nir : don't worry, Ram is handling her.

Shr nodded and closed the door. He saw sumo lost somewhere. He went towards her and cup her face.

Shr : jaan Kya hua?

He asked sweetly. Suman looked at him. Her eyes were filled with tears. Shr pick her up in his hand and took her to the balcony, attached to their room. He made her sit on the swing that was in balcony.

He then made her sit on his lap and kissed her forehead.

Shr : sumo Kya hua? Babu tell me na.

He asked sweetly caressing her hairs. Suman was shedding in tears and her gaze was lower.

Shr wipes her tears and made her look at him. As soon her eyes met his, he saw guilt in her eyes,  which he didn't want to ever.

Su : Shr, I couldn't complete my fast.

By saying this she crashes in his chest, bursting into tears. Shr was stroking her hairs.

Shr : so what. Nothing gonna because of this stupid fast. Plz stop crying.

Suman looked at him.

Su : This was my first charwa chauth and I ruin it.

Shr : nothing is going to be ruined. Tumhara fast toot gya toh Kya, Maine bhi toh rakha h. Tum rakho ya main rakhu, Kya farak padhta h. We are two bodies one soul. Right.

Suman nodded.

Su : but everyone must be mad at me

Shr : no one is mad at u.

Su : dadi............

As soon shr heard her name, he clenched her fist. He cutted her in between.

Shr : babu, Chalo Tum kha lo Phir tumhe medicine bhi leni h.

Suman nodded with a faint smile. Shr made her eat with his own hand. She didn't eat much. Then he made her eat her medicine and make her sleep.

So sorry guys for late update. How's this one??? Plz vote and comment.

Next update will be tommorow. It will be a Maha episode.

Excited??

Precap : Diwali special. Riya......