Part 26

After that they all move towards their room and rest for sometime, then they all got ready.

Shraman room
Suman was trying to pin up her pallu. Shr came out of the washroom wearing a black tee with blue jeans looking handsome.

                      ( Shravan outfit)

He move towards his walk in closet and saw suman struggling with her Saree pallu. He move towards her and back hugged her keeping his hand on her waist. He caressed her smooth waist with his rough hand looking into her beautiful eyes making an eye lock.

Suman was lost in his eyes. She was lossing herself to him.

Shr came near her  and wishperd in her ears ' u r looking stunning ' making her shiver. He was trailing kisses down her neck. She closed her eyes.

Shr stop after few minutes and move back. Suman open her eyes and made a confused face. Shr smrik.

Shr : Kya ! U want me to do more ( smrik)

He came near her ear and said : we will continue it in night. ( smriking)

Suman blushed in the darkest shade of red.
Su: Shr ( blushing)

Shr smrik. Suman again started fixing her pallu. Shr saw this.

Shr : lau main Kar deta hu nhi toh tumhara din isse main lag jayega.

Suman glared him.

Su: u don't know how tough is to wear a Saree.

Shr : how do I know, I had never wear it na. ( sarcasm)

Suman glared him angrily while shr made a cute sorry face which made suman smile. He Start fixing her Saree pallu. After that he tie the nuptial chain around her neck and fill her hair line. Then he made her wear her chooda. Then kissed her forehead.

Suman was going to wear her necklace when shr stop her. She gave him a confused look. Shr move towards cupboard and took out a jewellery velvet box and gave it to sumo and asked her to open it. Suman open it and found a beautiful diamond necklace along with earrings. She smile seeing necklace.

Su: Shr this.... ( looking at Shr)

Shr : today is ur first karwa chauth, so this is a small gift for u. Now tell me how's it?

Su: it's beautiful. ( admiring the necklace)

Shr: now wear this necklace.

Su: Tum hi pehna do

Shr smile and made her wear necklace.

Then they both move downstairs and greet everyone. Suman took everyone blessing. Then they did the Puja and pushkar, varna and shraman were sitting in lounge. Meanwhile Ramnath, Nirmilla and dadi were in dadi room.

All were talking about random things. Then all of them move towards their respective work.

All the time shr didn't let Suman do any work. He made her rest which made suman irritated but also smile while seeing his care for her. Everyone smile seeing them while Dadi roll her eyes.

After sometime Nirmilla called Shr to bring some thing for evening puja.

While Nirmilla went to suman and vandy.

Nir: Chalo Tum duno mehndi lagwa lo.

Vandy and suman smile and went to lounge where mehndi designer were waiting for them. They went their and sat on the couch.

After half an hour when they were done, designer went. Suman and vandy were sitting their only talking about random things.

Suman was rubbing her hands, this was notice by vandy.

Van: sumo Kya hua ? Why r u rubbing your hands?

Su: I don't bhabhi. It's itching very much.

Van: itching? ( confuse)  may be because of mehendi. Don't worry it will be fine in some time.

Suman nodded. Soon it was evening  Shr came back with varun. They both were carrying some bags. They gave bags ti Nirmilla.

Shr asked about sumo, Nirmilla told him that she is in the lawn. Shr went their and found sumo standing their rubbing her hands.

Shr immediately went to her.

Shr : baby what happened?  Why r u rubbing ur hands? ( worried)

Su: I don't know shr. They are itching and my head is also paining.

Shr : itching?  ( confuse) but u were fine in after noon.

Su: Pta nhi Shr. Mehendi lgane ke thode Der bad it all started.

Suddenly Suman felt dizzy, she hold Shr for support. Her eyes were getting closed. She was feeling weak. She fainted in Shr arms.

Shr panicked. He called nirmilla. After hearing his shouts everyone came to lawn.

Shr : jaan open ur eyes ( patting her cheeks)

But sumo didn't respond.

Nir : kya hua Shr Suman ko?  Why she fainted.

Shr : I don't know ma ( worried)  ( he has tears in his eyes)

Ram: Shr take sumo to ur room. I will call the doctor.

Shr nodded and carry suman to their room. He place her on bed.

Shr sprinkle some water on her face due to which she open her eyes slowly. Shr felt relax after seeing her opening her eyes. But after gaining conscious suman Start coughing which worried shr.

Nir : Shr made her drink water.

Shr was going take water from nrimlla hand when dadi stop him.

Sorry guys for late update. Actually their was some network problem. Hope u understand.

BTW how's this chapter???

Plz vote and comment and ya, follow me.

Thank you guys.